So fast Tuesday already... haiz... SIAN SIAN SIAN!! went to skool for only 2 hrs! waste time man.. but went earlier.. coz went to choose CCA... haha. .guess what I joined for CCA?? Haha.. PSP (Problem Solving Programming)... haha.. no la.. tt's my module.. I joining PSP (poly stage production)... haha.. sounds like those skit stuff right..?? But its not.. nuthing much to do inside anyway.. its like we'll help with the backstage things whenever a singer or actor or whoever comes to our skool for some skool concert performance thing... KOOL SIA!!! Lol.. I remembered the last time Kelly Chan came.. then Jordan (Cheng Xiao Chun)... etc.. haha.. woohoo.. get to meet them man!! haha... exciting! exciting!! haha not onli coz of this.. its like not much artiste come to our poly for performance, so its like quite free lor.. haha.. good! Can u imagine if no one comes to our skool for performance for a whole year?? Then I can get a CCA for doing NUTHING!!! haha... so funny! the thought of it makes me wanna lmao (laugh my ass off)!!! haha.. neway, today saw e cute guy.. SO DAMN CUTE!!! he saw me too man! I saw him looking at me.. i saw from the corner of my eyes... (he think i cannot see... coz my eyes r small!! stoopid yaya! U're wrong!! haha) haha Oh yeah!!! n i saw the senior i like oso!! (he saw me too.. coz i keep walking back n forth in front of him..(one time onli though! coz bought drinks) lol...) haha... i like his hair.. though he has the kinda F4 hair style( which i dun like)... but he's hair color very nice!! i LIKE!!! haha so excited when i c them man!! haha he so shuai!!! shuai man! n today.. i saw this guy.. who looks like one of my x-tutor... he damn shuai man!! think mix-blood.. not sure if he's a teacher.. coz my frens said he shld b a teacher in Ngee Ann.. i oso dunno!! But walau.. he's like the kinda guy I like man!! Looks like a gentle man.. den he wore a shirt, white shirt... n pants.. kinda loose... baggy baggy like tt... den he's hair is short and neat... Woo... SHUAI!!! haha... & the best is.. HE'S A MIX BLOOD!!! haha [I'm mad already!!!] lol.. cannot stop thinking man!!! haha... today was a good day!!! One word is describe.... GREAT!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home