Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Hey peeps... I've taken my blue and black zonkboard away... I find that its kinda like weird.. coz no one is zonking it at all.. so i decided to juz get one zonk board for both my site and blog... Betta... lol, my frens were telling me too! so yeah.. i heeded their advice! Oh, n i manage to center my words.. lol.. looks betta yeah!? lol.. Neway, today is hari raya hadji!! So happie hari raya hadji to all my malay frens, and oso to everyone else... lol... Today is a public holiday! I didnt study at all.. had no mood to study! i was doing my website all along.. went shopping at orchard juz now in e afternoon... den did my site... the valentine's day layout! lol.. I feel so guilty, coz its like im not studying at all.. everyday after skool, i come home, i'll juz sit in front of my laptop n do my site... sometimes i'll juz stare right into it.. not knowing wat i wanna do or even wat im trying to do... (o_0) Damn... I feel really guilty, and the test week is nearing... o my goodness!!! I think I betta start taking out my books to revise thru my stuff... if not i wouldnt b able to get my 'A's n 'B's already... I dun wanna get a 'C'... n i hope i wouldnt... so i guess for the coming 2-3 weeks, i'll b juz sitting along side my books studying like a nerd...!! lol.. I cant imagine myself like a nerd! lol.. but hey, a student gotta do wat a student should do... lol (Actually, i dun even know wat e hell im typing... lol) Back to skool again tml.. SUX!! im trying to finish up my OS assignment by dis week.. i hope i can! Darn... my classmates are all not online now, i guess they r studying.. o no! they r studying, n im here typing away crap! dammit... i think i betta go read some newspapers... coz im having ISOCOM tml.. i screwed up myself last week.. didnt know wat to tok abt the shit water issue between singapore n malaysia... (0_o) I SUCK LAST THURS! damn... so i guess i betta get going... happie valentine's day to everyone!!! have a great V day den... peace out!~

PS: and my neck aint OK yet.. so pain!! help.. n im having PE tml.. o no!!! (0_o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home