First day of skool.. went to skool only for 3 hours.. how dumb can that be?? So tired today.. In skool, saw some people.. hehe, *winks* u should know who right... haha The skool is like divided into3 zones.. red zone, blue zone, and yellow zone... Haiz, and unfortunately, im in the shitty RED ZONE... How horrible is that!?!?!?!?!?!? SUX!! SUX!! I hate red!!! ArGh!!!!! Omg... anywayz.. Gotta take temperature 2 times a day i think, morning n noon... there are 2 kinda stickers.. one for e temp taken in e morning and one for e noon one.. pretty retarded eh!? Anyway, was given free kit.. called wad... "Cool kit".. DUMB NAME!! haiz...
haiz... tml lessons start!! SUX!!!! Lectures... haiz.. I gotta GAnBAttE man!! I muz get 'A's this sem!!! Coz i wanna get into MIT(USA)... hahaha My aim..!! haha... ya.. Anywayz, its pretty late liao.. needa go off, tml still got skool.. haiz.. N im all tired! Hmm... Printed all my notes... Start of a new semester!! Muz ganbatte ne!!! U pple too!! Let's all ganbatte together ne!! Sayonara peeps... Nitez n take care!!! God bless~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home