Sunday, September 12, 2004

Been tied down with assignments as usual. Feeling freaking bored, coz i haven't got a single idea how to continue doing my cp assignment. ARGH!!! I just suddenly though of using proper english, because I realised its a super duper BAD habit using singlish. I realised my grammars and verbs are getting lesser and lesser and from bad to worse. Oh man! Better start changing myself before singlish gets the best out of me!
Its even more important to me since I want to head to US or other European countries to further my studies. Been thinking about myself lately, there's only like a few more months before I graduate from polytechnic, what's gonna be of me when I'm outta school? Am I gonna continue studying? Or stop for the moment and work a few years before I continue studying to get my Degree, Masters, etc.. I'm even thinking of staying overseas for a few years while pursuing my studies there, coz I wanna be independent and wanna experience the lifestyles of the people there. It's so much more relaxing compared to the life in Singapore. I love it in Singapore, but its just.. The lifestyle here is too hectic and stressful for me, I would prefer a much more relaxing and free lifestyle. Don't really know how to phrase it, but yeah.. Somewhat like what I have just described..
Come to think of it again, if I wanna continue pursuing my studies, am I gonna continue with what I'm currently doing now? Or do I wanna do other things? Like Psychology? It just hogs me whenever I think about all these..
Well, I think I better get back to the present situation. Assignments!!! School!! STRESS!!! Darn, y can't the education in Singapore be more "practical". Like why do we have to memorise things? Or why do we have to do this and not do it in our own ways?? Like American or other European countries' education? More on being oneself, more about one's own mindset.
Anyhow, let's get back to other things, these are things I can't change. Maybe I should do something about things that I can or could change. Let's just be more practical people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home