Darn my whole body is aching like hell~ >.< WHY IS THAT? B'coz yesterday went swimming with Hester again~ hehe... We went Toa Payoh Swimming Complex. But there were like so many people going into the swimming complex.. and as u know the both of us shy (haha!), we decided to go Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex instead. lol! Reached there at around 11am, and swum lotsa laps, more than the 1st time we swum at Toa Payoh Swimming Complex! hehe.. *happies*
Saw babes & hunks as usual, but there's this hunk that caught my eye. He wasn't all that good looking at all or have a bod. I spotted him seating at the stands for a while, then I think he saw me looking at him or what.. After a while, he changed and jumped into the pool. I think he was on some training by himself, coz he was holding the sterofoam and swimming non-stop.. *shocked* im stuned by him. Even worse, there's this lady was swimming so fast and non-stop, me and hester took her as our marking.. lol whenever she reached the side of the pool, we'll start swimming regardless of having juz reached the side of the pool. Was so tiring.. but! fun lah.. lol
We swam till around 1.30pm and head for the showers~ And after that, went to Shaw Complex to eat Subway! *yummy* my favourite fast food! lol.. And walked around Shaw Complex and went to Bras Basah to look at some arty crafts stuffs.. couldnt find wad i wanted.. so we went to Raffles City to do some window-shopping! lol.. but by that time, both of us were draggin our legs already.. lol Spotted this OP skirt-cum-shorts worth like 30 bucks after a 20% discount! >.< SO EXPENSIVE NE!!! So now im thinking if i wanna get that, although its a bit short~ hehe.. I bought 2 handphone accessories as well~ haha..
Well that was yesterday's "work"..
Today stayed home, having to deal with my body aches and FYP~ haix At last! Started modelling out some of the Fire Breaking Tools.. but dammit man! I forgot to take a pic of one of the tool's side-angle shot~ >.< Can't model out the full thing~ *hits myself* STUPID NE! Didn't do much at home.. mabbe thought about my "business" that I wanna start on as well.. wanna do some handicrafts stuffs so I can sell to people.. Like some bracelets with names.. That was the reason y i went to Bras Basah yesterday! hehe.. unfortunately, i couldn't find the leather stripes that i wanted and the metal strips. Guess i'll have to drop by at SpotLight to try my luck~ If Spotlight doesnt have it also, I'll have to change plans about the materials used.. >.< *headache*
Saw babes & hunks as usual, but there's this hunk that caught my eye. He wasn't all that good looking at all or have a bod. I spotted him seating at the stands for a while, then I think he saw me looking at him or what.. After a while, he changed and jumped into the pool. I think he was on some training by himself, coz he was holding the sterofoam and swimming non-stop.. *shocked* im stuned by him. Even worse, there's this lady was swimming so fast and non-stop, me and hester took her as our marking.. lol whenever she reached the side of the pool, we'll start swimming regardless of having juz reached the side of the pool. Was so tiring.. but! fun lah.. lol
We swam till around 1.30pm and head for the showers~ And after that, went to Shaw Complex to eat Subway! *yummy* my favourite fast food! lol.. And walked around Shaw Complex and went to Bras Basah to look at some arty crafts stuffs.. couldnt find wad i wanted.. so we went to Raffles City to do some window-shopping! lol.. but by that time, both of us were draggin our legs already.. lol Spotted this OP skirt-cum-shorts worth like 30 bucks after a 20% discount! >.< SO EXPENSIVE NE!!! So now im thinking if i wanna get that, although its a bit short~ hehe.. I bought 2 handphone accessories as well~ haha..
Well that was yesterday's "work"..
Today stayed home, having to deal with my body aches and FYP~ haix At last! Started modelling out some of the Fire Breaking Tools.. but dammit man! I forgot to take a pic of one of the tool's side-angle shot~ >.< Can't model out the full thing~ *hits myself* STUPID NE! Didn't do much at home.. mabbe thought about my "business" that I wanna start on as well.. wanna do some handicrafts stuffs so I can sell to people.. Like some bracelets with names.. That was the reason y i went to Bras Basah yesterday! hehe.. unfortunately, i couldn't find the leather stripes that i wanted and the metal strips. Guess i'll have to drop by at SpotLight to try my luck~ If Spotlight doesnt have it also, I'll have to change plans about the materials used.. >.< *headache*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home