Saturday, January 22, 2005

Oh God! I'm so bored today~ Excused myself from cleaning the house, kena scolding from dad.. >.< *sobs* ECID almost completed.. left main page.. *haix* shall do it later, been working on it since morning time ne~ =_= Now gonna work on modelling for my fyp~ YES!! We can finish!! Yeah Vanessa!! Ganbaruyo ne!!! *clasps hands* lol.. Im mad! >.< Feels like Sunday~ >.< lol coz was hols yesterday~ O man!! I gotta say smthing..

Yesterday while i was in bed getting ready to fall asleep.. my body suddenly had the feeling of when I'm sitting on the rides kinda feeling and motion.. I was like having to much difficulty trying to fall asleep.. >.< Haix.. think sat too many times of the turning rides.. lmao~ O man~ come to think abt it, its so funny~

OK!! Let's set a goal.. shall try to model finish everything today~ ^^ lol.. I CAN DO IT! O yeah!! Good news.. lost 2kg!!! haha.. YESH!!! Ganbaruyo ne minna san!!~

Another good news to announce.. 12 people frm class going for Prom up to date!! ^^ Hope more will go... haha.. guess its gonna b fun ne!!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home