i haf a lot to update, but im lazy.. guess i'll do it later~ hehe XDDDDDDD
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
surfs around
- cheeyen
- chloe
- gwen
- hester
- jiamin
- jiayi
- kian heng
- monica
- ning
- phoebe
- pamela
- sherrie
- the05s
- venessa
- yangmui
- yaying
- yen
Previous Posts
- Hadda 1-day early mothers' day celebrations yester...
- Had a great time yesterday with my old IJians.. mi...
- I juz watched "Beautiful Boxer", and i certainly t...
- I have this really sweet song dedicated to my belo...
- Tuesday night was Papa's birthday celebration @ Su...
- It's so sad that our ex-President past away.Mr. We...
- Quite a bomb to update here since last friday.. lo...
- A new secret revealed!!!! only known BY ME!! wahah...
- I CAN'T BELIEVE CONSTANTINE'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
- Updates on yesterday (27 Apr 2005):Reached school ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home