WOW!!! "Batman Begins" is a "YOU MUST WATCH" show!!! Its a hella a good show man!!! It's e best batman movie i reckon! I'm a pretty big fan of Batman n other super hero shows.. n i reckon this is e best batman movie outta all e others.. Very good image of Batman portrayed by Christian Bale..!! He really brought out e character of e REAL batman.. E sound effects of e movie is another plus point ne! WoW WEE!!! I could just go back 2 e threatres for another "Batman Begins" movie though.. haha.. ur money will b really worth it by "investing" it into that movie..! hahahaha.. Really! everyone should catch it.. its A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! ^^ Argh~ come to think about it.. i've yet 2 watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith.. Gonna watch tml~ hehe.. *can't wait* ^^ Yippie!! Oh yeah! n yesterday watched "Cinderella Story".. yeah! e old one with Hilary Duff (whom i hate), but e love e main male lead! i could just faint der~ Not bad a show.. cute! really makes a girl's heart melt.. e guy's so sweet~ hehe..
Yeap! I've gotten myself into another frenzy~ Well, not really a NEW one.. but yeah! More like gotten back into it again.. lol GUNDAM SEED!! *cheers n jumps around* AWESOME ANIME! hahahaha.. I love e mobile suits ne!! I feel like going back to Japan 2 get e Gundam Seed ones.. coz i've gotten e Gundam Seed Destiny one instead while i was in Japan~ *sobs* but nonetheless.. its still cool ne e mobile suits! love em all.. sometimes i really wonder if im a girl.. haha gettin myself hung onto these stuffs.. teehe~~ Think mabbe i should pop by @ bugis 2 see if any of those figurines shops sell gundam seed's mobile model~ hehehe..
Hmmm... hafin a kinda feeling.. duno really know how to express it though.. *argh* forget abt it.. it'll onli life more miserable.. i prefer a more cheerful n happy life..
[live life to the fullest peeps!]
Yeap! I've gotten myself into another frenzy~ Well, not really a NEW one.. but yeah! More like gotten back into it again.. lol GUNDAM SEED!! *cheers n jumps around* AWESOME ANIME! hahahaha.. I love e mobile suits ne!! I feel like going back to Japan 2 get e Gundam Seed ones.. coz i've gotten e Gundam Seed Destiny one instead while i was in Japan~ *sobs* but nonetheless.. its still cool ne e mobile suits! love em all.. sometimes i really wonder if im a girl.. haha gettin myself hung onto these stuffs.. teehe~~ Think mabbe i should pop by @ bugis 2 see if any of those figurines shops sell gundam seed's mobile model~ hehehe..
Hmmm... hafin a kinda feeling.. duno really know how to express it though.. *argh* forget abt it.. it'll onli life more miserable.. i prefer a more cheerful n happy life..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home