Sunday, August 28, 2005

OMG OMG OMG!! Guess what?!?!!? Yesterday went to the Japan Music Festival, I didn't go home empty handed!! haha.. The jap group that came was V-U-Den. Din know who they were, until i saw one of them, was a former member of Morning Musume! haha.. I LIKE HER!! SO PRETTY!!! LOOKED JUZ LIKE BOA!!! omg~ They had lucky draws, giving away 20 V-U-Den new singles!!! I was telling my sis, its always impossible to win things from lucky draws, e ratios r like 1:10000? or more?! BUT!! surprisingly, e girl that i liked called my number! i was like O.O STUNNED for a moment! b4 i raised my hands~ haha.. I waved to them somemore! so happy!! HAPPY MAN!!! V-U-Den's performance was not bad, they performed quite a number of songs, i guess is ALL of their songs~ coz they're quite a new group formed and only had like 4 singles released?~ Anyhow, here's e single i won!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Songs were specially catered to promote Japan

I think even if they din come to promote, tourism rate would still be very good. They ambassador was sayin quite a bit of e tourism rate in Japan came from Singaporeans! WooHoo!! Isn't Singapore supposed 2 be proud?! hehe.. Set already! I'm going Japan next Summer to catch W-inds' Concert & i wanna c e Sumo Wrestling! Coz tht's e season!! AND WHAT'S MORE!!?!?! Summer Festivals!! Its gonna be sooo cool!!! Prob i shld juz stay in Japan for few years! Japan's MY PLACE! hahaha.. XP I LOVE TO GO JAPAN!!! YEAH! nice food, nice pple, nice idols! haha.. Oh yes!! The girl who won the pair of air ticket to Japan was sitting beside me n my sis only!!! *faintz* SO LUCKY!! HOW I WISH I WON THAT!??!?!!? -_-||| But nvm, better den going home empty-handed! hahaha..

Had Fish & Co. for dinner with sis.. saw this cute waiter!! omg~ DAMN CUTE LOR!! tall n all~ haha.. but sis said he had a funny slag in his english, most prob nt local.. but who cares rite?! haha.. but still! I can't forget e jap guy i saw @ e airport! he's like my ideal bf~ haix.. cannot forget man~ Although forget how his face looked like already~ hahahahaha XP im so crappy! hahahah Anyhow, wanted to go Apple shop to buy my ipod cover~ my ipod gettin some scratches le~ heart-pain! i needa get some clothes for it to wear~ if nt it'll get injured! haha.. n fast man! mabbe next wk~ ^^

I was telling my sis, if only w-inds were e ones representing to perform for this JAL thing.. i'll start crying the moment they come out to perform, n IF!! i won their new singles, i think i'll juz faint on the spot! ARGH!! IF ONLY!! but i believe this day will come.. coz @ least Ryu knew Singapore! haha.. But of coz i'll go over 1st before they come i think! haha.. i'll mass buy everything on w-inds there man! XPPPP

Was lookin thru some universities to chk out their courses.. Mmm.. Pretty amused with RMIT's~ Kinda like it.. Though i dun feel like going Aussie to study, but RMIT's course is really attractive.. prob thinkin of going there instead MIT.. MIT is prob too technical and e navigation of e site kinda stinks~ >.< UniSIM one is not bad too, though i can take RMIT's course in SIM, but erm.. I think i'll prefer going over 2 Aussie.. All thanks to Yaying's info from her blog, i know SIM has a Open house comin on soon in Sept.. lol ^^ Yeap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home