sweets and sours
Friday, December 09, 2005
Back from Thailand!!!! XDDDD
I've encountered my 2nd n 3rd near-death encounters on this trip man.. >.<
posted by howller at
22:17
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
surfs around
cheeyen
chloe
gwen
hester
jiamin
jiayi
kian heng
monica
ning
phoebe
pamela
sherrie
the05s
venessa
yangmui
yaying
yen
Previous Posts
Seriously, sometimes I really feel like I'm being ...
Hmmm... Updates n more updates eh!! Whole week of ...
A pic taken on Fri after work.. haha.. went walkin...
Today my duty for work.. sianz 1/2.. was thinking ...
wow!!! so many things happened during these days t...
wah seh! come to think abt it, when was e last tim...
I'm very very sad today, i duno why too.. =*(I cld...
WOoooo~ Today left office @ 7.45pm.. kinda like e ...
juz got home not long ago..tml gotta work..im slpy...
Hi guys!! I'm back! haha.. too much O.T-ing for me...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home