So sorry abt e previous post, nt completed yet.. lols =P
hehe.. I'm feelin' a lil nervous, coz I joined ABN Superstar! hahaha.. =P And it's tml!!!! =P Joined this to counter-fear my stage fright.. hope it can.. =)
So its ok if i dun win it.. hehe =P
So Sleepy now.. A colleague is gonna help me makeup.. =S troublesome rite? i was thinkin of gg simple, but erm, they say put some.. den ok lor.. =P i hate makeups!! So Yen!! I can use e makeups u guys gave mthis time round!! hhahaaha.. =P But im nt e one puttin it on.. hahahahahaah XP
Good luck to me!! Scared i get nervous break down! hahahahaha...
hehe.. I'm feelin' a lil nervous, coz I joined ABN Superstar! hahaha.. =P And it's tml!!!! =P Joined this to counter-fear my stage fright.. hope it can.. =)
So its ok if i dun win it.. hehe =P
So Sleepy now.. A colleague is gonna help me makeup.. =S troublesome rite? i was thinkin of gg simple, but erm, they say put some.. den ok lor.. =P i hate makeups!! So Yen!! I can use e makeups u guys gave mthis time round!! hhahaaha.. =P But im nt e one puttin it on.. hahahahahaah XP
Good luck to me!! Scared i get nervous break down! hahahahaha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home