Went to PC show yesterday with my poly frens.. Met up with some tht haven't seen em for for long time.. lols.. so happy 2 c em, like haf lived back those poly days.. hehe.. Walking thru those lanes in e convention hall was a hazard!! -_-||| I wanted 2 faint right away man, was soooo crumpy & crowded!! >.< We were like playin choo-choo train while walkin.. lols well, almost! haha.. Mmm.. Went to find Ning & Yen.. hehe.. Was walkin ard like a mad dog, with Ning's "good" directions.. haha.. I understand girl! Ur workin, so diff 2 give gd directions.. hehe but partly my fault oso la, didnt know u were e cashier.. lols But was definitely glad i found u 2 der.. lols ;) Hmmm.. Ed helped Simeon 2 get his DVD writer n we headed off 2 "walk" ard suntec.. @ e mean time, oso waited for Simeon's arrival.. hehe.. he came by 2 pick up his DVD writer frm Ed n joined us for dinner @ Crystal Jade Ramen.. Was yummy!! Hee.. We headed off 2 "chill" @ Esplanade.. Mr Tan's idea.. wasn't a very gd idea but anyway.. we juz went ahead.. Initally tot e "chill" was 2 drink or wadever.. they went walkin.. -_-||| ankle a lil pain after tt.. haix.. But anyways, was fun catchin up with em.. ;) Hee.. left e place ard 10+.. My family wanted 2 pick me up frm e bus stop, so e others went ahead 1st.. Hmm... As usual e guys juz went ahead 2 take MRT xcept Mr Tan.. He had a straight bus frm e same bus stop.. so yeap. haha.. he was like sayin hw come all no care me.. coz i was e onli girl remainin der.. haha.. usual ma rite? my poly frens all i know e character, they'll juz head off.. I was pretty shocked n surprised he became so gentleman like.. He waited with me @ e bus stop n kept complaining der were sooo many ppl @ e bus stop.. Was REALLY A LOT OF PPLE. -_-|| Made me change my view of him a lil.. Not bad arh Mr Tan! lols.. Thanks anyways!! Very nice & sweet of u..!! Mmm.. shall make a date with em all 2 catch "The Omen"!! Looks like a gd show 2 catch.. Wooo.. I shall go arrange.. ehhe..
Thanks Sim for tellin me I've slimmed down a lot.. hehe.. Made my day oh! hehe.. But more 2 come k! hehe.. U gotta tell me more tips n areas 2 lose wor!! Xie xie le..!! =)
Today i bought a jeans frm Verge.. a brand @ Heartland mall.. Was nice!! hehe.. I was eyein @ a white shorts. damn nice.. im stil thinkin.. 30+ bucks after 20% discount.. I feel like gettin it.. Mabbe I'll try my luck tml after work ba.. hehe.. or c l8er gt time can pass by der b4 heading 2 Tangs.. sis wanna go Tangs shoppin!! hehe.. WOoo.. More shopping!! hehe.. More shopping = Less $$$ Haix.. still wondering if im able 2 save enuff 2 Japan.. =( W-INDS!!! WAIT FOR ME K!! If i cant go tis yr, i'll go next yr!!!
Thanks Sim for tellin me I've slimmed down a lot.. hehe.. Made my day oh! hehe.. But more 2 come k! hehe.. U gotta tell me more tips n areas 2 lose wor!! Xie xie le..!! =)
Today i bought a jeans frm Verge.. a brand @ Heartland mall.. Was nice!! hehe.. I was eyein @ a white shorts. damn nice.. im stil thinkin.. 30+ bucks after 20% discount.. I feel like gettin it.. Mabbe I'll try my luck tml after work ba.. hehe.. or c l8er gt time can pass by der b4 heading 2 Tangs.. sis wanna go Tangs shoppin!! hehe.. WOoo.. More shopping!! hehe.. More shopping = Less $$$ Haix.. still wondering if im able 2 save enuff 2 Japan.. =( W-INDS!!! WAIT FOR ME K!! If i cant go tis yr, i'll go next yr!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home