Tuesday, October 31, 2006

AT LAST!!! I'm able to blog!! Woolala.. so happy lah!! lolx..
Wanna blog abt e fun & happening birthday party of e Wen sisters'.. lolx
Was great! held @ The Amara Hotel @ Tanjong Pagar.. nice interior neh! oh! it was @ Element.. e food was nt bad, but seeing e way Levs ate like there's no tomorrow, i got a bit freaked out.. prob nt only me, but shin & crys as well..!!! WHERE'S UR YI TAI LEVS!!!!! *shakes head* ahahahaha.. but oh well! we still enjoyed it very much..!! =)
Took polaroids! SO FUN!!! I swear i wanna get a polaroid too.. e mini one tt i had e last time stinks lor.. wanna dump it away.. =P Anyway, it doesnt seem 2 b working anymore.. >.< lolx.. =P Oh well.. Shall go hunt for a gd n affordable polaroid deal.. =P BUT THE FILMS ARE SO FUCKING EX!!! -.- *sighs* nuthing is comes easy in this world really.. *sighs*

LOSE WEIGHT!! LOSE WEIGHT!!! I think im looking fatter n fatter each day!! *sad* wanted 2 go joggin today, but erm, it seems like e haze is back in action! WTF!!! But anyway, i needa get my knee guard 1st.. so yeap! Prob start nxt wk.. =) Thinking of gg body massage this Thurs since I still haf e coupons.. =) hehe..

OK!!! Work time! Shall update more while im @ home..!!! =)
take care guys!!!! *grinz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home