sweets and sours
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Feeling: Restless
Tuned to: 吴忠明 & 叶玮庭 - 花很迷网
I'm restless.
I'm bored.
I'm lethargic.
I'm irritable.
I'm fucked up.
I'm lost.
posted by howller at
23:48
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
surfs around
cheeyen
chloe
gwen
hester
jiamin
jiayi
kian heng
monica
ning
phoebe
pamela
sherrie
the05s
venessa
yangmui
yaying
yen
Previous Posts
Feeling: DipsyTuned to: Marie Digby - Better off a...
Feeling: DeterminedTuned to: The Zutons - Valerie"...
Feeling: BloatedTuned to: 方大同 - Love SongHappy Mot...
Feeling: BoredTuned to: 李宇春 - 漂浮地铁i have no idea w...
Feeling: EnviousTuned to: watching moviesA great f...
Feeling: OKTuned to: Corrine May - Five Loaves And...
Feeling: OKTuned to: 张惠妹 - 快乐眼泪My attempt with my ...
Feeling: SleepyTuned to: Melee - Built to LastI'm ...
Mood: JovialTuned to: Cassie - Is It You*claps*Re...
This is the day I passed my driving practical test...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home