Random
"Luck" is really something that can't be deciphered.
I personally feel that luck had never been around me that often. It upsets me but no matter how sad it feels, I never showed it out. Probably only when i'm feeling emotional like now.
I don't deny the fact that I always feel jealous whenever friends tell me they will be going overseas for work or attachment for a period. But I'm only human, it's only right that I feel jealous of people. If I say I'm okay, then I'm obviously lying through my teeth. On the other hand, of course I feel very happy for them.
But I guess regardless of all these, life still has to go on. No use envying people, it wouldn't get mr anywhere. The only way, is to create opportunities for myself.
But I still yearn and hope that "luck" will stand on my side soon.
- howlled from iPhone
I personally feel that luck had never been around me that often. It upsets me but no matter how sad it feels, I never showed it out. Probably only when i'm feeling emotional like now.
I don't deny the fact that I always feel jealous whenever friends tell me they will be going overseas for work or attachment for a period. But I'm only human, it's only right that I feel jealous of people. If I say I'm okay, then I'm obviously lying through my teeth. On the other hand, of course I feel very happy for them.
But I guess regardless of all these, life still has to go on. No use envying people, it wouldn't get mr anywhere. The only way, is to create opportunities for myself.
But I still yearn and hope that "luck" will stand on my side soon.
- howlled from iPhone

2 Comments:
New template! See you later.. =)
Seeing a healthy number of entries for 2010, GOOD GOOD! More reads for me
LOL!
its the same as urs, juz tt i changed the color which is similiarly alike.
got sick of the fanciful skins.. lol
write more too, so i can read more too.. :)))
cya in a while~ *muacks*
Post a Comment
<< Home