School's in!
With less than 10 days to go, school's gonna be in!!
Feeling excited as well as scared, it's been ages since I've last touched academics.
I pray that everything will go well and smooth sailing.
I pray that along this journey, there will be no challenges that I can't overcome.
I pray that I can make everyone as well as myself proud.
I pray that there will not be any obstructions or distractions.
I pray that I will summon all strength and commitment to do my best.
Pray for me.
- howlled from iPhone
Feeling excited as well as scared, it's been ages since I've last touched academics.
I pray that everything will go well and smooth sailing.
I pray that along this journey, there will be no challenges that I can't overcome.
I pray that I can make everyone as well as myself proud.
I pray that there will not be any obstructions or distractions.
I pray that I will summon all strength and commitment to do my best.
Pray for me.
- howlled from iPhone

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home