Hey! Its e first day of my study week!! But I haven't started on a shit thing yet! I was watching e grammys in e morning at 9am, LIVE!! haha, Norah Jones won lotsa grammy awards man!! woo... realli amazing! lol.. avril did a preformance which was realli awesome! There was a part where they featured BeeGees... As we all know, Maurice Gibb (sorry if i spelt wrongly!) passed away... And BeeGees were presented with an award (forgot wat it is though, lmao) and they were toking abt Maurice, and his family was there! Really a very emotional scene! I was crying while watching tht part, I realli understand how it feels like to lose a family member.. B'coz I lose mine too!! My grandpa (my mum's side)... Im closer to my mum's side... so its like it had always been my grandpa n grandma from my mum's side who have been taking care of me! And I was realli upset when my grandpa passed away!!! B'coz my grandpa doted on me the most, I was like his fav. grandaughter! C right, coz my grandpa smokes, n my sis n everyone else kinda like complains to him tt he shldnt smoke in here n all, but me!? i dun... i juz keep to myself even though i didnt realli like e smell... so yeah! endurance... (o"o) I remembered i cried like hell at my grandpa's funeral! Well, mabbe let history pass.. dun wanna tok abt it anymore, it realli saddens me whenever i think of my grandpa! But i think he's doing realli well in heaven now! lol... God bless my grandpa! Oso.. i lost my grandma (my dad's side)... not long ago! last year... Really heartbreaking to c a family member to go juz like tt... so everyone gotta live life to the fullest!! Live ur everyday life like as if you're not gonna exist on earth the next day!! (o"o) I have learnt to look on e bright side of life when i was in sec skool!! Last time in primamry skool, i remembered i wasnt this cheerful n fun... though i was a tiny lil bit onli! lol... but now im more fun n cheerful!! Well, tt's in my point of view! Now, im a lil but more crazy! lol.. realli! u can ask my frens, im kinda like e who always play n make people happie kinda person! Mmm... Im always smiling n laughing like there's no tml like tt! lol... but of coz, i have my weak points n times when im down! yeah, humans have feelings, n of coz, i M a human too! so yeah... =P Mmm... I think i toked too much crap liao... lol Sorry tht u have to put up with my load of crap! Im a person who realli speak my mind, realli straight-forward person! but i dun realli hurt anyone coz most people think im jokey n all.. yeah, so they dun realli take it to heart! So a lot of people always ask for my opinion! lol... Dunno y oso... lol, k! I think i gtg n do other stuff... i REALLY MUZ start studying tml! if not.. my tests are gonna b screwed by myself man! no one else's fault, but MINE!!!! haiz... i wanna study, but cannot concentrate coz the other guy's face juz keeps popping out of my brain whenever i start getting serious abt my work!! it juz ruins my day man!! Wat e ****!!!!! Neway, i think i betta get going.. cya den!! bye guys! (o"o)

Who's your inner singer-songwriter?
Take the quiz!
Got this test from Jan's website!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home