Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Happie birthday to me.. happie birthday to me.. happie birthday to valerie... happie birthday to me!!! lol.. Its my Birthday today!!! lol.. I have juz turned 18 not long ago... (o"o) Right now.. i wanna thank everyone who wished me happie birthday!!! =D I was really happie when you all wished me happie birthday.. REALLY!! All as in my skool mates, my friends n internet pals... Wow wee... I have like as if im receiving an award in e oscars.. lol I wanna thank so many people...

I. Thanx granny for e ang bao (red packet)! lol Sorry, can't tell u e sum of money i got, later u ROB me.. lmao
II. Thanx Mummy, Daddy, 2 Aunts & uncle for e CD cum Mp3 (which comes with a free speaker) Discman!! This is e BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT I EVER HAD MAN!!! This is more than wat i actually wanted... (o"o) Love u guys!! <3
III. Thanx Sis for e 2nd birthday cake tt i have this year!!! lol... realli nice black forest cake from angie's choice! =D
IV. Thanx See Mun, Jiayi & Wendy for e Stefanie Sun's CD!! Really like it.. tt's wat i realli wanted! lol
V. Thanx Yaying for e "Save the last dance" VCD!! I <3 tt show...
VI. Thanx for e sweet sms(s) tt i received from all my friends... Realli apreciated it!!! I was so happie receiving them!! REALLY!!! (o"o)
VII. Thanx for e nice messages tt everyone left on my zonkboard & ICQ!! REALLY BRIGHTENS MY DAY WHEN I READ EM!! lol I have too many people to name, so i guess everyone shld know who im referring to ;)
VIII. Last of all.. I have other people to name too! But too many of em, so forgive me if i've excluded u!! I LOVE ALL OF U GUYS! (o"o)

Once again.. THANK YOU EVERYONE.. i guess this was one of my best birthday I had.. in e beginning.. i tot everyone had forgotten abt my birthday, but when i saw all e messages n sms from u guys... I was realli touched!! Thank you so much everyone.. im so happie! Im so happie to have u guys as my frens.. no matter if i have seen u or not.. ur still my fren... (o"o)


...THANX GUYS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home