Thursday, July 31, 2003

W00t!!!! I juz came back from my dinner!! And guess wad!! Yeah~ I saw a shuai ge!! well, not really shuai, but im positive tt he's freaking cute!! haha, he looks like Meng Ze!!! I'll display the picture later!! Freaking cute guy!! he's from 5566 (a tawianese boy band), same age as me.. 18! ^_^ Boy!! he's damn cute, can't believe i saw someone that cute k! even cuter den FE!! lol.. DAMN CUTE!!! OMG!! *in a daze now*

Oops.. sorrie! lol Was in a daze.. lmao.. Hmm.. today was a pretty fucked up day.. was having bad headache and a fren pissed me off... Really irritated!!! Dun wanna say abt it though.. =D Had a CA today, Network Fundamentals (NF).. Was pretty fun.. we did some piling of wires.. made a straight cable.. didnt succeed in e 1st place, placed e wires in e wrong order.. lol, den had a 2nd try.. n we succeeded!! lol.. Was pretty fun though it was a test~ Lmao.. yeah! nothing much happened la~ Today wasnt in good mood n all, so yeah~

Anyway!! i'll show u guys Meng Ze's picture!! That guy i saw looks quite like him... Freaking cute!! I <3 this kinda guy! lol.. big eyes n all, tall too!! Lol.. Yeah! So enjoy.. Cya guys ard!!!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home