My eyes are so painful and tensed ever since I started doing my CP Assignment. Don't want my degree to "rise up"!! >.< NO!!! It'll be so BAD!!
Anyhow, the tawianese show "Love Contract" that I had been watching on SCV Channel 54 finished. Found the ending VERY lame. Hmm.. yesterday was the last episode, just now while I was resting my eyes, saw the "Making of Love Contract" on channel 54 as well.. Was rather funny, because of all the NGs and lame jokes that they shared during the filming of the show. Lol.. c",)
Having a terrible terrible headache, I feel so weak and all. *sighs* I'm old already 老了﹗不中用了﹗sad! Gotta go already anyway, its late and am very tired already. I need some sleep, because I've been sleeping so bloody late these days... >.<
good nights and sweet dreams guys!
Anyhow, the tawianese show "Love Contract" that I had been watching on SCV Channel 54 finished. Found the ending VERY lame. Hmm.. yesterday was the last episode, just now while I was resting my eyes, saw the "Making of Love Contract" on channel 54 as well.. Was rather funny, because of all the NGs and lame jokes that they shared during the filming of the show. Lol.. c",)
Having a terrible terrible headache, I feel so weak and all. *sighs* I'm old already 老了﹗不中用了﹗sad! Gotta go already anyway, its late and am very tired already. I need some sleep, because I've been sleeping so bloody late these days... >.<
good nights and sweet dreams guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home