Sunday, November 28, 2004

WOw.. Since Thursday, I've been so tired! >.< Coz Thurs Vanessa & I gotta go Suntec for fire evacuation stuff for FYP so we can get some reference for it.. Woke up at 5am! >.< I have panda eyes already.. haix.. After the tiring morning, I decided to go swimming with Hester since there was still time.. Not even 1 hour of swimming, the guards called everyone outta the pool! Know why? Coz they were having half day! what the fuck man! >.< fortunately, we paid a child's entry only which was 50 cents! *evil grinz* haha After bathing, we hurried to TP central to look for Vanessa coz she was doing some survey for Giodarno! haha.. so i had 2 30% disount vouchers! hahaha.. Can go shopping again! ^^ *thanks vanessa* Bought this Korean drama (1st time ever I'm watching Korean show!!) called "Little Bride".. was shown on SCV, but lazy to go and catch, so decided to buy it! It's so funny.. not the usual kinda Korean drama which is slow and full of love crap! haha.. I laughed till hell man... So the moment i got home, i started watching it instead of sleeping! haha... Was gonna have enrolment the next day, so decided to stay back at my grandma's house.. so i carried on watching the korean drama till like 3am the next morning.. haha..

Friday arrives and woke up @ 7.30am! *kiasu* haha.. did enrolment and help cellamie as well, the npal server was friggin' slow.. >.< I have to say~ haix.. After enrolment, i was supposed to get back to sleep due to the lack of sleep i had e day before.. but i carried on with where I stopped for the Korean show.. haha.. *after many hours passed* I finished watching the show @ 4 plus in the afternoon.. haha.. Was so sad at the end of the show.. I cried non-stop man~ Even when the show ended, i was still sobbing.. really saddening.. it reminds me of my granddad who passed away.. *i miss him man* >.< hope his doing fine and all.. hmm.. watching the show, i wanted to get married as well.. it seemed fun! haha.. but well, of coz most might say its juz the show, gotta be practical eh!? lol.. but actually after watching the show, i wouldnt mind marrying a guy whose like 10 years my senior.. lol.. but of coz he gotta be mature and all.. It somehow changed my point of view in things.. hmmm.. anyway, i recommend "Little Bride" this Korean show... its really hilarious! haha

Saturday starts with waking up a little later than usual @ around 10am.. had breakfast and went out with Hester in the noon for shopping @ Queensway Shopping Centre! ^^ Was shoppin for caps.. but in the end, i bought nothing but my contact lens solution.. lol *lame!* But had a review of what they're selling there.. Hmm... went home shortly after that, coz Hester hadda go for Church @ Novena area.. Slacked @ home and went out for dinner~ Wooo~ Long time since I've had Hagen Dazz ice cream!! haha.. ate my family's favourite which was "Fondu" <-- did i spell that right? lol And bought their new released product.. SOme crispy sandwich.. ice cream inside it, though its called "sandwich".. lol

Well, today, like every Sunday, started with waking up early @ 7.30am.. Went for normal routine jog at NYJC.. Then hadda rushed after that, coz was gonna meet Simeon to go to Expo to view the Satex Show.. Was thinking of getting a thumbdrive coz was thinking might need it for my FYP or wadever.. so went there to see see.. Saw Cellamie there.. and other NP people, who I recognise but don't know em personally.. lol So in the end, i bought a 512 MB thumbdrive for only 82 bucks~ I was so tickled and tempted with the new Creative Zen Micro.. @ 528 bucks for 5GB of storage space.. Comes with all the accessories.. But was thinking, guess i'll go step by step, since i've no money now yet~ So probably will wait till I work or have some income before I get it.. ^^ *gotta be matured-thinking ne* haha.. Yeap.. gotta help out, cannot spend money like water now.. gotta be thrifty~ Since im thinking of going overseas to study~ Yap..! After buying the thumbdrive, we headed down to Bugis to eat coz we were striving like hell! >.< Was blaaardy crowded @ Bugis man! And guess who we saw? Chao Guo Hui & Michelle duno wad.. lol The hosts for the Carlsberg game on channel 8.. they were filming and all.. lol.. lame lah~ Went for a drink @ Coffee Bean! How I missed coffee bean! ^^ Drank Pure Vanilla! So nice ne!!!!! *jumps with joy* Then went to Addidas shop... walked around and all.. was tempted to get the cap~ B'coz I can't resist the temptation~ so i bought the cap! haha.. white 1~ Din take a pic of it.. when i have i'll post it up~ ^^ Bought the cap @ 19 bucks~ Though ex, but aiya nvm.. Needa cheer myself up a bit at times.. u know.. like pampering oneself! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home