Haix.. First day of study break week~ Here I wish everyone who have term tests.. Good luck and study hard!! ^^ Though i don't have.. but haix.. gotta rush FYP~ Went to school around 10am.. went for Graphics Workshop~ but went in late coz Vanessa was coming late.. lol So joined Simeon, Nick & Jiayi to hand in ECID Assg.. DONE @ LAST! Slpt @ 1am doing the fucking assg~ >.< WTS! o_O;;
Graphics Workshop started @ 10am ended @ 1pm.. Hmm.. after workshop went to Novena Square to buy the japanese peas to cook for lunch and bought naughty boi's food.. Went home rest till now~ So very tired~ >.< Watched Inuyasha Movie on Chnl 56.. was so funny but i slpt in e beginning part coz was so damn tired~ Inuyasha's so funny ne!! haha.. Supposed 2 complete modelling today but haix.. cannot make it~ So i guess I'll continue tomorrow on what i've left with.. a little onli~ ^^ I LOVE THE JAPANESE PEAS!! ^^
Thought of him again~ >.< Duno y.. Juz tot of him all day n night.. Will I be with him? He's like... i duno hw to describe.. but erm.. in a way better than me.. I'm like fat n ugly.. he's like cute n slim? Suddenly thought of this.. i don't think im worthy to be anyone's gf.. realli in no position to tok abt this @ all~ If.. i'm saying IF! if someone asks me.. Really nt sure if i'll agree.. What if its him who asks me? I really really REALLY don't know.. I think im thinking too much~ >.< I'm not anything.. I'm not sweet, not cute, not pretty, not slim, not gentle and a lot more NOTs.. Haix~ What does he really think of me? I wanna knw the answer.. but don't dare to ask~ >.< I'm a timid bitch~
Graphics Workshop started @ 10am ended @ 1pm.. Hmm.. after workshop went to Novena Square to buy the japanese peas to cook for lunch and bought naughty boi's food.. Went home rest till now~ So very tired~ >.< Watched Inuyasha Movie on Chnl 56.. was so funny but i slpt in e beginning part coz was so damn tired~ Inuyasha's so funny ne!! haha.. Supposed 2 complete modelling today but haix.. cannot make it~ So i guess I'll continue tomorrow on what i've left with.. a little onli~ ^^ I LOVE THE JAPANESE PEAS!! ^^
Thought of him again~ >.< Duno y.. Juz tot of him all day n night.. Will I be with him? He's like... i duno hw to describe.. but erm.. in a way better than me.. I'm like fat n ugly.. he's like cute n slim? Suddenly thought of this.. i don't think im worthy to be anyone's gf.. realli in no position to tok abt this @ all~ If.. i'm saying IF! if someone asks me.. Really nt sure if i'll agree.. What if its him who asks me? I really really REALLY don't know.. I think im thinking too much~ >.< I'm not anything.. I'm not sweet, not cute, not pretty, not slim, not gentle and a lot more NOTs.. Haix~ What does he really think of me? I wanna knw the answer.. but don't dare to ask~ >.< I'm a timid bitch~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home