Saturday, January 08, 2005

OOooo... yesterday after school went over to Chinatown People's Park to join my aunt and granny. They were buying Poh Heng's jewellery ne!! O_O *rich pple* haix~ After that, went to eat @ the hawker centre~ Woo.. come to think of it, its been ages since I've last been there to eat.. *memories* Hmm.. after that, went to shop for clothings!!! WOOooo!!!!! *eyes sparkles* I bought LOTS!!!! I don't think people will believe how many I bought!!! >.<

I BOUGHT TEN! yes one n zero!! 10!!!! 10 PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 tops n 6 bottoms!!! *lmao* a lot rite?! too many to wear for the CNY already.. lol But wah! Stress-relief man~ haha.. Feels so shuang to buy so many clothings.. When was the last time?? *thinks* when i was in Aussie ba~ haha..

Hmm.. my head is like spinnin like mad now~ >.< It's filled with a someone's face~ It's been like this since Friday after school~ >.< HOW!!!! It's like stuck there.. while sleeping I see his face in my head as well~ >.< this morning when I woke up, immediately I thought of him as well~ *dies from lack of slp again* haix.. been thinking abt him.. how funny he was.. how lame he was.. how he looked @ me~ *glups* woops.. dun say too much, l8er pple knows~ >.< MMmm.. he's a nice guy though~ Mmm.. Do i like him now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home