It's past midnight for a few minutes already.. and am still struggling with DPM assg~ >.< O god! please help me! *prays* Not only DPM assg, there's WISP as well! And of coz not to say FYP~ O GOD! I really really really need lotsa your help!! SPIRITUALLY of coz.. gimme the strength please..
These days hasnt been really good ones, coz of all the diasters that happened in the asia regions. Earthquake n tsunami waves occurring in Thailand, M'sia, Indonesia, India, etc. Its really saddening to really see whats happening to our Earth. >.< What can I do? Nothing..! Why is that so? Because I have school and am nothing but trouble to the people there if I ever go over to help out~ Come to think abt it, i doubt i can even go over in the 1st place!
No school tml(shld b today coz its already 12.37am) but hecks man!~ Although no lessons, but hafta head to school to do DPM. *sighs* Harold!!! PLEASE!! HELP!!! Gotta get it done and over with, don't be so strict ne!! *sobs* My brain cells are bursting already! >.<
These days hasnt been really good ones, coz of all the diasters that happened in the asia regions. Earthquake n tsunami waves occurring in Thailand, M'sia, Indonesia, India, etc. Its really saddening to really see whats happening to our Earth. >.< What can I do? Nothing..! Why is that so? Because I have school and am nothing but trouble to the people there if I ever go over to help out~ Come to think abt it, i doubt i can even go over in the 1st place!
No school tml(shld b today coz its already 12.37am) but hecks man!~ Although no lessons, but hafta head to school to do DPM. *sighs* Harold!!! PLEASE!! HELP!!! Gotta get it done and over with, don't be so strict ne!! *sobs* My brain cells are bursting already! >.<

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home