*overjoyed*
YESH! Guess what!! I passed my BT!! *yesh yesh yesh*
Next..! Gotta think about getting my DPL~ ^^ Wooo! Can't wait ne~
Went to school to meet Agus with Vanessa and discussed storyboard for the show~ *contented* feels great, coz at least I've done something! hehe.. Did my ECID practical as well. hehe.. I'm such a studious person ne~ haha.. *thick skin*
Was browsing thru the wflforums as usual.. Although I knew FLAME had a new member.. but didnt really notice him. lol~ Until today, something strucked me~ lol.. He's name is Seigo (not sure about his full name, coz ain't a fan of FLAME), a year older than me and he's TALL!! well, taller den me by a bit.. lol he's 1.78m tall! ^^ Cutie too! He'll be replacing Kyohei whose gonna go solo for his career.
The one on the right!
cute ne!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao~
Found a BBS for Lee Dong Gun & Han Ji Hye too!! haha.. but was pretty difficult for me to communicate with the peeps inside, coz they use chinese to type.. >.< So it took me like 15 mins to type 1 reply? lol.. pathe man!! lol.. he's quite attractive too! lol.. Matured guy! I LIKE! He's e 2nd korean actor that i like!! haha.. 1st is non other than.... WON BIN! My "husband"! hahahahhaha.. sorry, im mad already! lol..
Come to think of it.. *sad* Can't find any more of W-inds' POL Tour DVD(Japan Version) First Pressed!! >.< *sobs* coz they're gonna include a postcard & a photobook!!! *cries* HOW HOW HOW!!! ARRRGGHHHHHhhh!!!!!!! FUCK LAH! Gonna have to get the "Yume no Basho e" single as well!! ^^ *sees my money flying away* >.<
YESH! Guess what!! I passed my BT!! *yesh yesh yesh*
Next..! Gotta think about getting my DPL~ ^^ Wooo! Can't wait ne~
Went to school to meet Agus with Vanessa and discussed storyboard for the show~ *contented* feels great, coz at least I've done something! hehe.. Did my ECID practical as well. hehe.. I'm such a studious person ne~ haha.. *thick skin*
Was browsing thru the wflforums as usual.. Although I knew FLAME had a new member.. but didnt really notice him. lol~ Until today, something strucked me~ lol.. He's name is Seigo (not sure about his full name, coz ain't a fan of FLAME), a year older than me and he's TALL!! well, taller den me by a bit.. lol he's 1.78m tall! ^^ Cutie too! He'll be replacing Kyohei whose gonna go solo for his career.
The one on the right!
cute ne!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao~
Found a BBS for Lee Dong Gun & Han Ji Hye too!! haha.. but was pretty difficult for me to communicate with the peeps inside, coz they use chinese to type.. >.< So it took me like 15 mins to type 1 reply? lol.. pathe man!! lol.. he's quite attractive too! lol.. Matured guy! I LIKE! He's e 2nd korean actor that i like!! haha.. 1st is non other than.... WON BIN! My "husband"! hahahahhaha.. sorry, im mad already! lol..
Come to think of it.. *sad* Can't find any more of W-inds' POL Tour DVD(Japan Version) First Pressed!! >.< *sobs* coz they're gonna include a postcard & a photobook!!! *cries* HOW HOW HOW!!! ARRRGGHHHHHhhh!!!!!!! FUCK LAH! Gonna have to get the "Yume no Basho e" single as well!! ^^ *sees my money flying away* >.<

1 Comments:
Seigo is so cute in the first pic... dont u think he look like Yuu??!?! XDDDDDDD
Post a Comment
<< Home