Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Wooo... 2nd day of school for me! Went to school @ 9am for ECID practical + tutorial.. Didn't do anything except installing the new Macromedia MX2004 package~ lol.. *feels happie* INSTALLED FINISHED AT LAST! ^^ Gonna have to do the practical tml when I get back from school after meeting supervisor for FYP~ *sighs* duno wad to do tml oso~

Anyhow, edited and updated some stuffs on the blog.. guess i'll close my personal site off for a period of time~ Since I haven't really got time to go and mend it! *sighs* gome! >.< WOoo! Downed even more albums, like AI's songs n all~ *happie* Boa's new japanese singles~ Meri Chri sounds damn nice! Im in the x'mas mood again after listening to it! hehe.. Also got S.H.E & Jolin's album from yy~ *thanks girl* Bought Ken Hirai's new album! SENTIMENTAL LOVERS! I'm so happie! Love his new songs man~ very touchy 'n' fine! ^^ I recommend!! Oh yeah! I got Han Ji Hye's MVs!! As in not songs that she sang, but MVs that she "acted" in.. Sad stories.. *sighs* She's such a fine lady! How i wish a little like her~ *dreams* Okay.. I can totally say, I'm OBSESSED with her already~



Wah~ I'm feeling so lazy.. >.< chamz~ Needa go swimming already~ i'm feeling the fats oozing out already~ >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home