YES TAUFIK WON!
Wee... yesterday was awesome! Taufik was so awesome! I'm so proud of him! My vote didnt go to a waste man! haha.. He's was terrific! *claps for Taufik* I love the song that he sang that was written by the guy who wrote for Guy Sebastian! Awesome song.. It so suits Taufik I felt. The words r so meaningful~ I mean yeah! the moment I heard the lyrics, i kinda started to weep~ Coz somehow, my dream hasnt been given up~ my dream IS afterall, still to be a SINGER juz like all the Singapore Idol contestants.. I will continue to pursue my dreams in whatever way I can..! ^^
Went out with Carol & Jane last night.. sang K @ Somersat K Box.. we went to this HUGE ROOM! for like 10+ people.. awesome! And we had like cordless microphones! haha the 3 of us were like mad women singing.. So many problems with the mics though.. *sighs* cordless mics ain't that "cool" anyway.. hee.. After singing, went to have dinner @ KFC.. coz felt full~ Due to the long period of not taking purikas (aka neoprints).. we decided to take some @ Annex! haha.. *feels like a teenager again* We took 3 purikas in all.. costed us 9 bucks each.. haha.. Anyway, the neoprints turned out very nice though.. Will scan it when I'm more free.. c",)
*alarm clock rings*
*ring rin......*
Woops! time to prepare to go out again!! hehe.. cya guys around~
LOVE YA TAUFIK BABY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home