sweets and sours
Friday, February 18, 2005
I'M FEELING SO SICK!!
HELP!!!!!
1 MORE WEEK OF FYP!!
GANBATTE NE!!
I CAN DO IT!!!
better go rest, blog again soon!~ ^^
posted by howller at
21:00
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
surfs around
cheeyen
chloe
gwen
hester
jiamin
jiayi
kian heng
monica
ning
phoebe
pamela
sherrie
the05s
venessa
yangmui
yaying
yen
Previous Posts
WOooo~ good news to report ne!! remember the last ...
Dragged myself to school for ECID lessons @ 9am~ >...
Happy Valentine's Dayto everyone!!!Hmm.. Just gt h...
*stretches* WOoooO~ *sings*I Feel Good *tadadadada...
Wooo.. back to blog on some pics taken during CNY ...
Another back to school~ and its @ 8am somemore! >....
Oooo.... passed 2 days of CNY already.. so fast ne...
OOooo.. did my manicure yesterday @ last!! lol lov...
*stretches* Woo~ Another day of doin till 5am!! *c...
I juz love this song.. Dedicated to him~ Although ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home