Sunday, February 13, 2005

*stretches* WOoooO~ *sings*
I Feel Good *tadadadadada*
I Know that I would *tadadadadada*
So Good *dada*
So Good You know that I would *tadadaDA~*


Oooo... Feels damn good after a jog man~ Been like 2 weeks since I've last jogged.. o man~ I love joggin~ ^^ lol~ Now back to dragging work again! >.< KNS~ Haix.. Gonna start work again! Anywayz.. Yesterday wanted to do work as well.. did a lil onli~ ended up playin mahjong again~ >.< Lost ard 10 bucks~ *sobs* Simple Life 2 was so cranky! haha.. watched it last night @ 10pm! lol~ Paris Hilton was so nice~ as compared to Nicole Richie~ I prefered Paris Hilton.. Although she's a pampered bitch, but she doesnt really ruined things~ if u get wad i mean~ lol..

Hmm... Yesterday he added me in friendster~ Idiot asshole.. messaged me den inside contents made me so blurry 'n' confused~ >.< Used so many email here n there.. Wah piang~ First said he gimme e email, den e email very impt to him as well as it is to me~ b'coz with this email i can add him into my friends list, and with this email i can email him. Then when i email him he can email me back n blah blah blah~ O M G! u tell me u read this message u'll become confused a not~ >.< KNS~

Today checked email.. had a friendster msg again~ But i wasnt from him.. >.< was from some guy lah.. asked if we can be friends. Mmm.. ok lor, friends onli~ lol~ make more friends more fun! RIGHT!? lol~ *hmph* gonna start work again~ hmm.. actually last night while playing mahjong, i kept thinking of him.. haix.. couldnt concentrate @ all~ >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home