I'VE NO LIFE!!!!!!
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
surfs around
- cheeyen
- chloe
- gwen
- hester
- jiamin
- jiayi
- kian heng
- monica
- ning
- phoebe
- pamela
- sherrie
- the05s
- venessa
- yangmui
- yaying
- yen
Previous Posts
- Freaking tired out~ >.< Read like mad for ECID tes...
- OOoo... Juz found out about this new upcoming movi...
- I WANT NOKIA 7600!! so happie!! my handphone li...
- Second day of study break.. Stayed home as usual t...
- Haix.. First day of study break week~ Here I wish ...
- Oh God! I'm so bored today~ Excused myself from cl...
- WOoo~ Happy Hari Raya Haji to everyone reading my ...
- Today I wasn't supposed to be in school coz i've n...
- O man!!! I'm soooo happy today man!!! *jumps with ...
- some weird test.. lol Hmm.. its tues! so fast ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home