Monday, July 10, 2006

It's offically e last day in ABN on Thurs (06 jul).. YEAH!!!!! And officially e 1st day @ e new work place today!! =) Pretty excited, n was quite interesting.. lols I'm back @ touching softwares like 3dsmax.. Although nowadays ppl dun use maya or 3dsmax anymore.. Well, now i think its ok or nt to further studies although its e cert we all wan.. coz ultimately when u cm out to work, ur gonna learn new applications or softwares tht is being used in ur future workplace.. so yeap! Regardless of saying all these, im still gonna further my studies.. lols oh well! like i said, its e PAPER that all of us r "eyeing" @.. No choice! This world is evolving around "papers".. lols But that'll b a few yrs l8er.. =) Yeap!

I'm happy abt e change of job though.. =) It's soo much more fun n interesting compared 2 admin work.. seriously, im still thinkin hw can anyone, n i mean ANYONE like doing admin work?!?!!?!? -_-|| But its all in each individual's mind.. =)

Oh well.. Its been a great catch up with my GG girls.. Was fun on Fri spending time @ e Wen's house.. =) i miss stayin over @ ur house, we gonna do it again k!! =) And Ning, sorry la.. Who ask u to go to JB, so u cldn't watch e korean movie n haf lunch with us.. lols Dun worry, we'll do it soon again!! lols.. =) *excited* I LOVE STAYOVERS!! hee..

I think i better get going to bed 1st.. I'm dead tired.. >.< Stayed up to watch e last 2 matches of WC.. Yest's France vs Italy lasted WAY longer than I tot it wld b.. I slpt @ 5.30am!! And woke up @ 6am!! Prob u can call it a nap instead of slp.. lols I think prob onli i would sacrifice my slp juz for e World Cup! Morever on my 1st day of work!! I was almost late.. *phew* Fortunately i wasn't, but was dozing off.. lols Ok den, i betta go slp soon.. Catch u guys ard!! =) Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home