Feeling:
ok
Tuned to: 林宥嘉 - 伯乐
Life has been pretty frustrating and hectic for me, but it still has to go on.
Caught some pretty awesome movies within the weeks, like say..
1. The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian
2. Kung Fu Panda
3. Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
4. The Incredible Hulk
Some wasn't that good, in the sense that it was quite disappointing.
Like say, Narnia; The storyline was a little boring, but I think the VFX is pretty not bad.
Kungfu panda was awesomely funny and hilarious! Its a great family movie! I'm sure adults and kids will love this movie, just like I did! Laughing my bums off! LOL
Indiana and Hulk was alright. It wasn't what I thought it should be, but it wasn't that bad, except the fact that Indiana's storyline went a little overboard. *haha*
Ailens? Crystal skulls? *giggles* But nice VFX nonetheless.
Hulk was impressive, and much better compared to the old one. I loved the way he's eyes were modeled and neatly done showing the emotions from his eyes. loved it!
More movies on the way!
Damn! I'm a movie freak now. :)
Events I attended recently was the CG Overdrive, and we even had a pass to go in!

how cool is this? it was done immediately while we signed in, how neat is that!? :)
Other than that, it freaked me out when I had a 6 bucks worth of chicken rice for lunch. I had to stuff myself with the damn rice, for the fact that the damn so-so chicken rice worthed a stunning 6 bucks?!
Well, other than that, life's been sian.
Everyone's traveling but me! :(
How depressing.
It turned a little better when I met dear Premmy today. :)
Yesh, I skipped the studio for her! :P
Missed her totally.

muacks!
Its into the wee hours!
Post again soon. <3
Adios~
okTuned to: 林宥嘉 - 伯乐
Life has been pretty frustrating and hectic for me, but it still has to go on.
Caught some pretty awesome movies within the weeks, like say..
1. The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian
2. Kung Fu Panda
3. Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
4. The Incredible Hulk
Some wasn't that good, in the sense that it was quite disappointing.
Like say, Narnia; The storyline was a little boring, but I think the VFX is pretty not bad.
Kungfu panda was awesomely funny and hilarious! Its a great family movie! I'm sure adults and kids will love this movie, just like I did! Laughing my bums off! LOL
Indiana and Hulk was alright. It wasn't what I thought it should be, but it wasn't that bad, except the fact that Indiana's storyline went a little overboard. *haha*
Ailens? Crystal skulls? *giggles* But nice VFX nonetheless.
Hulk was impressive, and much better compared to the old one. I loved the way he's eyes were modeled and neatly done showing the emotions from his eyes. loved it!
More movies on the way!
Damn! I'm a movie freak now. :)
Events I attended recently was the CG Overdrive, and we even had a pass to go in!
Other than that, it freaked me out when I had a 6 bucks worth of chicken rice for lunch. I had to stuff myself with the damn rice, for the fact that the damn so-so chicken rice worthed a stunning 6 bucks?!
Well, other than that, life's been sian.
Everyone's traveling but me! :(
How depressing.
It turned a little better when I met dear Premmy today. :)
Yesh, I skipped the studio for her! :P
Missed her totally.

Its into the wee hours!
Post again soon. <3
Adios~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home