never the same
Recently I've been doing some soul searching, and realized that I am actually not the same 'ol person that I used to be.
Despite how much effort I have tried to find back the "feel" of being truly happy, I can't seem to achieve it.
As aging and maturity sets in, the woes and stresses constantly increase steadily.
Happiness shows on the surface, but the "soul-searching" mode sets in once alone. Phrase of analyzation and brainstorming begins.
How does the human mind really functions?
Never really know and understand.
- howlled from iPhone
Despite how much effort I have tried to find back the "feel" of being truly happy, I can't seem to achieve it.
As aging and maturity sets in, the woes and stresses constantly increase steadily.
Happiness shows on the surface, but the "soul-searching" mode sets in once alone. Phrase of analyzation and brainstorming begins.
How does the human mind really functions?
Never really know and understand.
- howlled from iPhone

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home