Control freak
Just when you thought things were going as analyzed, it didn't. Which sucks.
Just when you thought you had everything in control, it didn't. That sucks.
Just when you thought it was a could-be-it scenario, it didn't. Totally sucks.
I realized I'm a control freak.
Once I lose my power to control, I start to lose myself.
I'll feel lost and unsure about what's the next step. Or what I should do.
I hate feeling lost, but having this "illness" isn't all that healthy as well I guess.
I should really do something about it.
I gotta let go of myself.
Let go!!!
- howlled from iPhone
Just when you thought you had everything in control, it didn't. That sucks.
Just when you thought it was a could-be-it scenario, it didn't. Totally sucks.
I realized I'm a control freak.
Once I lose my power to control, I start to lose myself.
I'll feel lost and unsure about what's the next step. Or what I should do.
I hate feeling lost, but having this "illness" isn't all that healthy as well I guess.
I should really do something about it.
I gotta let go of myself.
Let go!!!
- howlled from iPhone

3 Comments:
I am curious too... wondering why we never talk about it on our last meetup! Especially during the loooooooongggggg very long dinner. hahaha
-ning
hahahaa... we haf more impt things to talk abt! catching up w yen was the main objective. :D
you girls should meet up more often!!! :) -MIp
Post a Comment
<< Home