Don't ask at all
Do not ask me anything about what is going on.
Do not ask me how it is proceeding.
Do not ask me how am I.
Just do not ask.
I need to wake up my bloody idea and get on with life.
It is freaking not worth it at all.
How did I even end up at this stage?
Things that I want to know, I can't find an answer.
Things that I do not want to know, just welcomes itself to my door.
Argh!!!
- howlled from iPhone
Do not ask me how it is proceeding.
Do not ask me how am I.
Just do not ask.
I need to wake up my bloody idea and get on with life.
It is freaking not worth it at all.
How did I even end up at this stage?
Things that I want to know, I can't find an answer.
Things that I do not want to know, just welcomes itself to my door.
Argh!!!
- howlled from iPhone

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home