Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Back for a bloggy renewal! lol.. i mean new entry! lmao... Anyway.. today had my second common test... which was EVP (event-driven programming)... Wasnt tt bad though.. But kinda tricky, well, tt is wat everyone said... including me! lol.. I saw FE!! OK, c right! I gotta say this, i juz gotten pissed off by some jerk... So im feeling rather f***ed up! Yeah... But actualli in e morning n afternoon i was feeling rather happie... n excited... But anyway, i guess now im totally in no mode to blog... But i was deciding to post this... I wrote this in e afternoon...


...Wat i wrote in e afternoon....
Today I went to skool at 10am... took my test at 11am... n finished at 11.30am! lol.. i onli took half an hr to do it.. lol Anyway, lets leave e test aside... lol u shld know who i wanna tok abt right!? lol.. yeah, mabbe u guessed it right!! FE!! lmao... Yeah, saw him today! I went into the exam hall quite early, so at tt time.. not much people in there... so was talking to my fren inside... den i saw HIM walk into e hall with his fren.. lol =P Yeah, he's hair seems messy today though.. *wonder y* lol... neway, after e test.. i walked infront to get my bad (all of us had to placed our bags infront!).. den i turned to c.. i saw him... he was sitting right at e back... ha hasnt finished his paper though.. lol neway, went home after tt.. nuthing much happened today though.. lol I juz get excited when i see fe.. *wonders y* too... lmao...


...I did these quizzes too in e afternoon...


Your magical style is Psychic.

What type of Magic do you work?. Take the Magical Style Quiz by Paradox

Also known widely as the Fire Bird, the phoenix is a profound symbol of the circle of life. It has a life cycle of 500 to 600 ears and after that amount of time, it sets itself on fire and dies in the flames. Then after three days, it rises again from the ashes. It is a completely benign creature who lives in dew. It is said that the phoenix has a beautiful melidous song which grows ever more mournful as its life comes to an end. It is a symbol of the sun and immortality. The phoenix is a very worthwhile beast.

What mythical beast best represents you?Take the quiz!



I Am

Which tarot card are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home