Friday, September 17, 2004

After so many days of doing my CP Assignment, I officially announce that I am mad! VERY MAD! My head is spinning like a spin-top! >.< I gave up doing "my way" of doing the assignment, so did it another way. At last I'm done with it, but this is just the basics! Probably I'll add on someother things tomorrow or so.

At least I can relax a bit now, but I've gotta think about my FYP outline, because tomorrow's the due date! And the friggin' SCDF people are not listening to our calls! What are we to do now? I guess we'll just have to make do with all the things. O MAN! After the FYP outline, we'll have to start doing the TOR for the FYP! O GOD! SAVE ME! Monday by 8.45am gotta hand in the CP Assignment!! DARN! Still have test plans to do! FUCK! I swear, the next time when I have to choose modules or whatever, PROGRAMMING IS A NONO FOR ME!!! I prefer multimedia stuffs, which is why I chose MMC for my course in NP! But darn! SO MUCH PROGRAMMING TO DO! This is shit man! *sighs*

Anyhow, let's look at the brighter side of life! Hmm.. what's in store for me?

Lots of things! I shall list 10 of them out...
1. W-inds Calendar out on the 20 Sept 2004 (which is like 3 more days!)
2. W-inds 13th maxi singles out on 06 Oct 2004
3. Getting my broadband connection on 26 Sept 2004
4. Animation assignment coming on next week (I'm just so excited about assignments which are multimedia related)
5. Waiting to buy W-inds' 2004 Concert DVD
6. CP Assignment is ending
7. Naruto manga book 23 coming out soon
8. Buying Utada Hikaru Concert DVD
9. Getting my Namie Amuro Concert from my friend
10. Buying Arashi album

Well, here they are.. busy girl I am.. *giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home