3rd of Oct! My sister's birthday, I won't say how old she is, but she's just a year older(DUH right? if not younger?).. Anyway, celebrated her birthday and guess what!! I saw TENSION today!! I'm so happy..!! It was supposed to be my sister going up to get their autograph, but in the end, I became the one who went up instead. Coz she said she duno what to do when she's up on stage.
Here's how the stage looked like...
Anyhow, TENSION is so mischevious, talk lotsa crap (like me..) and made many funny nonsense jokes.. lol
Them talking crap and blaming one another for some shit.. lol
Inititally my sister and I thought,"EH! How come no one here yet?? It's already 1pm!" Then a few minutes after, a huge group of people came queuing into the queues. And we were like,"SHIT! The queue started at the basement area..." so in the end, my sister and I cut queue into the queue... haha.. Minutes later, TENSION arrived. Man were they cute.. lol Jimmy was so "on".. lol Kept making the "I Love You" sign. lol Took a picture of that..
Kinda got blocked by someone's hair.. lol
They sang 3 songs.. ALL VERY NICE~ Video taped them down... so can watch over and over and over again! lol o man! When I went up to get their autograph.. they were SO FRIENDLY!! Wanted to hug them (especially Andy).. but shy~ >.< Anyhow, I did say "hi" to Andy.. lol O GOD! He's so handsome! (well not really, but somehow he looks damn good..) I almost fainted, didnt get my eyes off Andy at all.. Jimmy was really very very friendly.. he's so funny~ Mischevious guy~ lol.. O yeah! When I got up on stage, I was like friggin' tall!!! Taller than most of them.. well, taller than the ones standing except for Jimmy.. mabbe around the same height as him.
ANDY!!! *faint* ANDY!!!!!!!!
Tension ready to go off after the autograph session~ *sobs* ends so fast~
I can't wait for tomorrow, they're coming to NP (my school) for a mini school concert!! *screams* Must go early to get front seat!! O MAN!! Im so SO SOOOOooo excited!!! ANDY! ANDY!!
Seriously speaking, i think I don't have to sleep now, coz its like 1.23am now, and i'm still stuck with doing my Gantt Chart (although its finishing soon).. I'm wide awake now.. which is >.< HORRIBLE! I WANNA SLEEP!! if not im gonna have eye bags, n it wont b good going to c Tension~ *sobs*
Here's how the stage looked like...
Anyhow, TENSION is so mischevious, talk lotsa crap (like me..) and made many funny nonsense jokes.. lol
Them talking crap and blaming one another for some shit.. lol
Inititally my sister and I thought,"EH! How come no one here yet?? It's already 1pm!" Then a few minutes after, a huge group of people came queuing into the queues. And we were like,"SHIT! The queue started at the basement area..." so in the end, my sister and I cut queue into the queue... haha.. Minutes later, TENSION arrived. Man were they cute.. lol Jimmy was so "on".. lol Kept making the "I Love You" sign. lol Took a picture of that..
Kinda got blocked by someone's hair.. lol
They sang 3 songs.. ALL VERY NICE~ Video taped them down... so can watch over and over and over again! lol o man! When I went up to get their autograph.. they were SO FRIENDLY!! Wanted to hug them (especially Andy).. but shy~ >.< Anyhow, I did say "hi" to Andy.. lol O GOD! He's so handsome! (well not really, but somehow he looks damn good..) I almost fainted, didnt get my eyes off Andy at all.. Jimmy was really very very friendly.. he's so funny~ Mischevious guy~ lol.. O yeah! When I got up on stage, I was like friggin' tall!!! Taller than most of them.. well, taller than the ones standing except for Jimmy.. mabbe around the same height as him.
ANDY!!! *faint* ANDY!!!!!!!!
Tension ready to go off after the autograph session~ *sobs* ends so fast~
I can't wait for tomorrow, they're coming to NP (my school) for a mini school concert!! *screams* Must go early to get front seat!! O MAN!! Im so SO SOOOOooo excited!!! ANDY! ANDY!!
Seriously speaking, i think I don't have to sleep now, coz its like 1.23am now, and i'm still stuck with doing my Gantt Chart (although its finishing soon).. I'm wide awake now.. which is >.< HORRIBLE! I WANNA SLEEP!! if not im gonna have eye bags, n it wont b good going to c Tension~ *sobs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home