Thursday, September 23, 2004

Another day gone again.. Handed in AVFE Proposal to teacher, so tomorrow my group is going to start filming the AVFE assignment in school. There'll be BHE Quiz tomorrow as well at 9am. *sighs* So lazy to study, DAMN! sometimes I juz feel like quitting school and stop studying. Not sure if its because of my surroundings affectin me? or is it just me.. >.< But frankly speaking, I've been having some emotional problems myself, so I've been thinking a lot as well. Haven't started AA assignment, I mean the animating.. The modellings of the characters are all done, so its only the animating of the characters in the video. Hope can get it done by Saturday.

Seriously speaking, I've been feeling rather odd this semester.. Not too sure as well, there've been just too many happenings in my life this semester. Sometimes I just wonder why these things always happen to me. Is it because this is my fate? Or is it because God wants me to experience all these kind of misfortune now, so I can learn to be strong and independent in the future? I can never understand, but I definitely will face these problems and not give in to it. It's difficult to understand what and how people's mind think, this world is definitely a very confusing and complicated one. It just makes me wonder why this world exist sometimes!

Since I'm born into this complicated and confusing world, I should cherish my life and cherish the opportunity given by my parents to bring me into this world. It may not be as happy as it should be, at least I know what this world is about.

As for him, I don't know what to do. Probably I just don't have the courage to like him, because maybe I think I'm not suitable or worthy for him. *shrugs* Anyway, its not confirmed if I really like him. But I haven't been able to take my eyes off him at times, this is getting kind of tough for me I guess. What am I to do? I have no idea.. I'll just follow my heart I guess.. But I'm still unwilling to accept the fact that I'm beginning to like him already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home