Did filming if AVFE today after Tourism lesson.. went fine.. lol..
Anyway, I'm so tired after today, just came home not long ago, tomorrow gotta go school to do AA.. Hope can get it done by tomorrow, its only the animation. Hmm... I think I'm too stressed out and worked out. I'm really really very lathegic now.
I think I'll better go and bathe *stinky* Hmm.. very tired! >.< *yawns*
had 33/50 for my BHE test.. not too bad, because I tot i'll flang it.. lol I didn't to my surprised! lmao.. Next week is gonna be a very very busy week for me yeah~ TOR to rush, AA to finish, AVFE to finish up as well, CP walkthru coming soon as well.. I might as well go and die now~ >.<
Gonna get my broadband modem tomorrow! Hurray!! But connection starts on the 27th... How lame is that?! >.< Anyhow, better get going and rest, very tired now. Tomorrow's another day~
Anyway, I'm so tired after today, just came home not long ago, tomorrow gotta go school to do AA.. Hope can get it done by tomorrow, its only the animation. Hmm... I think I'm too stressed out and worked out. I'm really really very lathegic now.
I think I'll better go and bathe *stinky* Hmm.. very tired! >.< *yawns*
had 33/50 for my BHE test.. not too bad, because I tot i'll flang it.. lol I didn't to my surprised! lmao.. Next week is gonna be a very very busy week for me yeah~ TOR to rush, AA to finish, AVFE to finish up as well, CP walkthru coming soon as well.. I might as well go and die now~ >.<
Gonna get my broadband modem tomorrow! Hurray!! But connection starts on the 27th... How lame is that?! >.< Anyhow, better get going and rest, very tired now. Tomorrow's another day~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home