Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tomorrow's the 1st paper! *cheers* at the same time im scared as well, not sure if i'll know how to do.. >.<

Sometimes i really wonder if true friends really exists in this world. Coz sometimes i find some people are so fake..! It really ponders me at times.. i mean you won't know if a person beside you or close to u is a hyprocritcal bitch/bastard. Right?! Or she/he could be so fucking faking the friendship.. What's the friggin' problems with these people?! And sometimes when they talk, its totally not "co-oridinated" with what they're doing at times... it juz makes the whole damn thing look so lame and "unprofessional"..

This happened to me once.. but im not sure if the matter will renact again..? I mean things are unpredictable right? It juz goes to show that humans are such vulnerable things! They can be so sensitive and weak many times.. And other human species can be so cruel and fake..! I mean if someone is unhappy or has that "I can't stand your fucking face" kinda attitude towards someone else.. juz tell her straight into the face and get it done and over with.. Why drag the thing and make it all look so fake and dramatic..? RIGHT? once and for all.. juz say it man fucking asshole! what's the frigging problem?

Anyhow.. sometimes things like this happens, and it just makes you think.. "Hey! Am I worthy enough to be someone else's good pal or good friend? Or even girlfriend/boyfriend?" Or it could be another case of whether that person starts being very sensitve and goes thinking, "Hey! Is she/he being fake? Is she/he ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Am I not her/his considered good friend/pal?" Damn! It's juz so peychological.. Its all in the mind!!!

Anyhow, yesterday waited to watch tension on channel 8.. BUT!!! THERE WASN'T ANY OF THEM!! NONE IN SIGHT AT ALL!!! *sobs* But fortunately today I was watching the Entertainment News on TVBS channel.. they were interviewing Tension and all.. And Andy's face went all red.. SO KAKOII NE!!! >.< He's so cute! They say Andy one guy with lotsa girl fans...!! And i believe it so!! coz he's so hipper cute!!!! *screams n starts jumping around*

Well, I've already got my holidays planned out!!! I gotta spend it efficiently and "thriftyly"..! hehe.. can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home