Tuesday, October 12, 2004

It's Tacky Tuesday! lol...

Anyway, don't feel that good, having some sore throat and running nose. *wth man* Been downloading loads of music and videos *feels guilty* hehe.. Been looking for Tension music videos.. but only manage to download 1 of them onli *sad*

Haven't even start studying for IC or C Programming yet! *die!!* Gotta start tomorrow. It's like gonna be Wednesday already tomorrow! shucks! I'm wasting too much time.. But too excited with the new wireless connection I got at home. *giggles*

Last night, I just received my W-inds "Shiki" new singles!! *happy* Been watching the documentary DVD that came along with the limited editon singles! *grinz* Ryohei looks bloody hot!! >.< I'm beginning to like Ryohei even more now!!

Anyhow, I wonder if anyone realised the weather this afternoon. It was pretty misty and hazy.. Heard that some part in Singapore was on fire, causing the haziness to occur. Somewhere in Marina (or is it Marina Bay)? *shrugs* better go read some news later.. ^^ Oh gosh, guess tonight I gotta sleep early, I'm a little exhausted after the nose sniffling and coughing. Needa get more rest and start studying tomorrow!!

Kinda miss him because no more school. Wonder if I'll ever get to see him after the exams are over..? *shrugs* does this mean I like him? o_O Missing him a bit already. *sings Energy's Missing you* hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home