Had IC and AA lessons today only... I went late to IC class, because was surfin on TENSION site.. lol I realised Andy is taller than me!!! *happies* By 3cm.. lol better than nothing right? lmao...
Anyway, copied like hell the answers for IC tutorial.. >.< My hand is still aching after the copying ne!! >.< Was such a waste of time I felt.. haix.. Had AA demo today.. Teacher was kinda "impressed" with our work though, I felt.. We did this scene usin a picture, and he thought we video captured it! Was so funny.. lol Should have bluffed him eh??!! >.< *badz* Today had a fierce fight with stupid fucking edmund tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *angry* say about me.. of coz i'll get angry right?? So I wacked him, and bloody fucking hell! I wacked and he used his friggin right (or was it left?) to block.. n i fucking hell hit his watch!! And now my finger is still freakin swollened!! "!@#$%&*#$%!" <--this is to edmund! *screams* SO FUCKING PAIN MAN!!! >.<
Forget about it.. let's talk about something else.. Went ta catch da movie "Resident Evil 2".. Was pretty impressive though I missed da 1st movie.. Alice was so cool!! Man, i LOVE HER!! <3 She's so cool!!! Especially when she fights... wooooo~ and the blur girl!! MAN IS SHE HOT!!!! o_o *drools* Sometimes I'll think, am I a lesbian?? lol.. coz im like always talking about girls more than guys... Prob im a bisexual eh..?? lmao... Was great overall... pity jiayi couldnt go.. she had to go c doc... problems with her ear again, poor jy... hope she'll get better!! ^^
once again on HIM?! Still not confirmed... but haix.. saw him looking at me.. (coz i looked up and saw him looking at me.. den I looked away again.. haha) Not sure if its juz me or wad but haix... I'm really not sure if I like him though.. Mabbe Cel's right.. I should sit down and think about it properly when I have da time..
Was just looking at Tension's pictures again a few minutes again.. Then spotted this weird looking photo...
Look at what John and Andy are doin!??! im still thinking what's up with John.. haha
Looks like Andy is hitting John buttocks eh?!?!!? *laughs*
Anyway, copied like hell the answers for IC tutorial.. >.< My hand is still aching after the copying ne!! >.< Was such a waste of time I felt.. haix.. Had AA demo today.. Teacher was kinda "impressed" with our work though, I felt.. We did this scene usin a picture, and he thought we video captured it! Was so funny.. lol Should have bluffed him eh??!! >.< *badz* Today had a fierce fight with stupid fucking edmund tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *angry* say about me.. of coz i'll get angry right?? So I wacked him, and bloody fucking hell! I wacked and he used his friggin right (or was it left?) to block.. n i fucking hell hit his watch!! And now my finger is still freakin swollened!! "!@#$%&*#$%!" <--this is to edmund! *screams* SO FUCKING PAIN MAN!!! >.<
Forget about it.. let's talk about something else.. Went ta catch da movie "Resident Evil 2".. Was pretty impressive though I missed da 1st movie.. Alice was so cool!! Man, i LOVE HER!! <3 She's so cool!!! Especially when she fights... wooooo~ and the blur girl!! MAN IS SHE HOT!!!! o_o *drools* Sometimes I'll think, am I a lesbian?? lol.. coz im like always talking about girls more than guys... Prob im a bisexual eh..?? lmao... Was great overall... pity jiayi couldnt go.. she had to go c doc... problems with her ear again, poor jy... hope she'll get better!! ^^
once again on HIM?! Still not confirmed... but haix.. saw him looking at me.. (coz i looked up and saw him looking at me.. den I looked away again.. haha) Not sure if its juz me or wad but haix... I'm really not sure if I like him though.. Mabbe Cel's right.. I should sit down and think about it properly when I have da time..
Was just looking at Tension's pictures again a few minutes again.. Then spotted this weird looking photo...
Look at what John and Andy are doin!??! im still thinking what's up with John.. haha
Looks like Andy is hitting John buttocks eh?!?!!? *laughs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home