Today was a kinda waste time day.. Went to school at 8.45am (supposedly), but I reached late. But it didnt matter because my friend was gonna help me hand in my TOR and Gantt Chart. Hmm... met up with friends, went to get a drink and did AVFE assignment. We captured the videos out.. so the next time we have to edit it. Today I did something terrible.. lol I made 4 computers trip in the computer lab! haha.. *guilty* What happened was I was trying to plug my friend's video camera plug into the multi-socket.. And it went in, then it just blast off like that.. i couldnt stop laughing although I felt guilty.. not sure why too. lol.. Went to report to the MEL service centre and all...
After that, went to eat lunch coz was damn hungry.. After eating, Jiayi, Yaying and me were like sitting around chilling around the canteen talking and all.. Soon it was like 1.50pm!! TIME FOR CP!!!!! Went to class but not a single soul.. Today there were like only 6 students?? lol.. Pathetic ne! Talk to CP teacher for some time.. Talk about life experiences and all... Was pretty interesting and fun.. lol
AT LAST! Time to go and see TensioN!!! Had to wait for a few hours.. we finally convinced Simeon to go.. lol So the 4 of us were like waiting for time to pass before TENSION ARRIVES!! Man was I excited!! Could c Andy again!!! ^^ During the few hours, we were discussing about the class shirt.. Drew it out.. looked funny but unique at the same time. Let's fast forward...
TENSION TIME!! Queued to go into the lecture hall.. Sat like 4th row from the stage.. *happie* Everyone was like friggin high!!! I screamed like hell.. lol my friends couldnt take it I think.. lol MAN WAS ANDY COOL!!!! *faintz* took lotsa their pictures as well.. but 80% of all the photos were Andy's.. lol They sang a number of songs and played some lame game.. lol Dancing game la.. lol Made their fans dance their song.. lol FuNNY!! Then again, I took 314MB of photos! haha... O YEAH!! many a times, i almost managed to touch Andy, John and Raymond. But haix.. some stupid girls around stood up, so they couldnt come up anymore.. so sad~ but i did manage to touch Jimmy's finger, coz he was coming up~ haha... *perverted*
Anyhow, here r some pictures...
By Yes 93.3 FM and Heatwave...
Tension
My Andy.... so funny~
Jimmy!! da hoppie guy.. lol
Raymond! The dance teacher~ o_O
John, the korean lil boy...
Lastly, Brian!! The potato-eater... hahahaha (*not an insult.. just a passing remark.. lol =P)
will add more when I have the time.. Im sleepy....
*goes off listen 93.3FM coz got tension!*
After that, went to eat lunch coz was damn hungry.. After eating, Jiayi, Yaying and me were like sitting around chilling around the canteen talking and all.. Soon it was like 1.50pm!! TIME FOR CP!!!!! Went to class but not a single soul.. Today there were like only 6 students?? lol.. Pathetic ne! Talk to CP teacher for some time.. Talk about life experiences and all... Was pretty interesting and fun.. lol
AT LAST! Time to go and see TensioN!!! Had to wait for a few hours.. we finally convinced Simeon to go.. lol So the 4 of us were like waiting for time to pass before TENSION ARRIVES!! Man was I excited!! Could c Andy again!!! ^^ During the few hours, we were discussing about the class shirt.. Drew it out.. looked funny but unique at the same time. Let's fast forward...
TENSION TIME!! Queued to go into the lecture hall.. Sat like 4th row from the stage.. *happie* Everyone was like friggin high!!! I screamed like hell.. lol my friends couldnt take it I think.. lol MAN WAS ANDY COOL!!!! *faintz* took lotsa their pictures as well.. but 80% of all the photos were Andy's.. lol They sang a number of songs and played some lame game.. lol Dancing game la.. lol Made their fans dance their song.. lol FuNNY!! Then again, I took 314MB of photos! haha... O YEAH!! many a times, i almost managed to touch Andy, John and Raymond. But haix.. some stupid girls around stood up, so they couldnt come up anymore.. so sad~ but i did manage to touch Jimmy's finger, coz he was coming up~ haha... *perverted*
Anyhow, here r some pictures...
By Yes 93.3 FM and Heatwave...
Tension
My Andy.... so funny~
Jimmy!! da hoppie guy.. lol
Raymond! The dance teacher~ o_O
John, the korean lil boy...
Lastly, Brian!! The potato-eater... hahahaha (*not an insult.. just a passing remark.. lol =P)
will add more when I have the time.. Im sleepy....
*goes off listen 93.3FM coz got tension!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home