I'm proud to say... I studied today!!! woohooO!!!! *5 cheers for val*
haha.. ok, im nuts.. sorry about it! Anyway, managed to find Sowelu's new songs!!! *happy* And downloaded Namie Amuro's new PV!! "Girl Talk" man is she hot inside!!! lol Feels great man..! lol...
Anyhow, today went to school to meet Mr Hisham.. and vanessa to discuss about the FYP.. hadda think of how the output of the animation would be like and draft out a prototype to show him. Sounds interesting and exciting eh?!!? lol
Juz watched Singapore Idol juz now.. i really like Tauffik (duno if i spelt it right..) voice.. its nice and steady.. and he's doing better and better every week... Olinda too!!! O man.. juz love her voice.. lol she's so cute.. juz now she went like... "Oww... feels sexy..." and she pulled off her "shiny armour".. lol and revealed her sleeveless top.. lol tt's so cute!!! XD Jerry Ong is getting on my nerves man!! HE CAN'T SING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! o m g!!!! my ears are deafening!! *closes ears*
Hmm.. anyhow, today received an sms from him~ *happy* I still cannot make out why I'm happy whenever I receive an sms from him.. lol And the thing is I don't feel anything, and I just like to keep looking at the sms-es that he sent me.. *shrugs* Its like I'll be deleting sms-es in my inbox, and after deleting those sms-es.. I'll read back on those sms-es that he sent me.. >.< *shrugs* It feels nice to receive sms from him though.. lol At least I know he knows of my existence.. lmao X3
After this I gotta get back to studying again! My goal is to finish IC by tomorrow and start CP by Saturday~ ^^ I think I can do it! *does the Nike sign* lol.. sorry, im a lamer.. lol Oh Gosh! I gotta say this.. im so sad!!! After 4 days of staying home.. I put on 2kg!!! *sobs* SO SAD!!!! AFter exams gotta start pumping man!! Jogging!! Going gym!! Start my healthy lifestyle diet.. Been eating lotsa junk food and between meals... >.< *feels guilty*
haha.. ok, im nuts.. sorry about it! Anyway, managed to find Sowelu's new songs!!! *happy* And downloaded Namie Amuro's new PV!! "Girl Talk" man is she hot inside!!! lol Feels great man..! lol...
Anyhow, today went to school to meet Mr Hisham.. and vanessa to discuss about the FYP.. hadda think of how the output of the animation would be like and draft out a prototype to show him. Sounds interesting and exciting eh?!!? lol
Juz watched Singapore Idol juz now.. i really like Tauffik (duno if i spelt it right..) voice.. its nice and steady.. and he's doing better and better every week... Olinda too!!! O man.. juz love her voice.. lol she's so cute.. juz now she went like... "Oww... feels sexy..." and she pulled off her "shiny armour".. lol and revealed her sleeveless top.. lol tt's so cute!!! XD Jerry Ong is getting on my nerves man!! HE CAN'T SING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! o m g!!!! my ears are deafening!! *closes ears*
Hmm.. anyhow, today received an sms from him~ *happy* I still cannot make out why I'm happy whenever I receive an sms from him.. lol And the thing is I don't feel anything, and I just like to keep looking at the sms-es that he sent me.. *shrugs* Its like I'll be deleting sms-es in my inbox, and after deleting those sms-es.. I'll read back on those sms-es that he sent me.. >.< *shrugs* It feels nice to receive sms from him though.. lol At least I know he knows of my existence.. lmao X3
After this I gotta get back to studying again! My goal is to finish IC by tomorrow and start CP by Saturday~ ^^ I think I can do it! *does the Nike sign* lol.. sorry, im a lamer.. lol Oh Gosh! I gotta say this.. im so sad!!! After 4 days of staying home.. I put on 2kg!!! *sobs* SO SAD!!!! AFter exams gotta start pumping man!! Jogging!! Going gym!! Start my healthy lifestyle diet.. Been eating lotsa junk food and between meals... >.< *feels guilty*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home