I'm pretty excited about tonight's meetup with my GG girls.. haha.. duno y! juz very excited! miss em a lot ne!!! hee.. yeap!! Gonna go Wen's house 2 stay! yeah!! even more excited! haha.. o man! i sound like a bimbotic bitch! haha.. XDDDD but really!! im very very excited! haha..
Hmm.. i broke my record man!! i ran 11 rounds e last time @ TP stadium!! yEaH! YESH!! I DID IT!! hahahaha.. did leg-lifts.. wah seh! my stomach muscle is aching like mad now.. O.O;; who 2 blame? myself! haha.. BUT BUT!!! I LOST 3KG!!! SO HAPPY!! WooOOoO!!!
Another exciting thing!!!! My uncle comin back from Japan!! YEAH YEAH!!! happy ne!!! need some celebrations.. lol More Japan goodies!!! haha.. oh man! i miss Japan a lot.. i feel like its my 2nd home, n i miss it a lot a lot.. >.< HECK!! i swear im gg back there soon! haha.. ^^ AH! gonna hafta pack 2 go stay over @ wen's house!!! haha.. catch up with u guys soon ne!!!
RAZZY!!! DAFFY!! FEL!! date me out! hahaha.. *thick-skin* haha
*waves* buh bye guys~
Hmm.. i broke my record man!! i ran 11 rounds e last time @ TP stadium!! yEaH! YESH!! I DID IT!! hahahaha.. did leg-lifts.. wah seh! my stomach muscle is aching like mad now.. O.O;; who 2 blame? myself! haha.. BUT BUT!!! I LOST 3KG!!! SO HAPPY!! WooOOoO!!!
Another exciting thing!!!! My uncle comin back from Japan!! YEAH YEAH!!! happy ne!!! need some celebrations.. lol More Japan goodies!!! haha.. oh man! i miss Japan a lot.. i feel like its my 2nd home, n i miss it a lot a lot.. >.< HECK!! i swear im gg back there soon! haha.. ^^ AH! gonna hafta pack 2 go stay over @ wen's house!!! haha.. catch up with u guys soon ne!!!
RAZZY!!! DAFFY!! FEL!! date me out! hahaha.. *thick-skin* haha
*waves* buh bye guys~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home