Been sometime since I've actually sit down n blog properly. :) Oh well.. During the past few wks I've been to:
1. NDP Preview
2. ZPop Concert
3. Vanessa's 21st Birthday Party
4. Belated Celebration for Carolin's 21st Birthday
Well, these are the BIGGER events that I've remembered since I've last blogged.. Mmm.. at times after work, I'll head to the pool with Hest for a swim.. Serves as a form of relaxation & stress relief.. I've been heading to town for shopping with old friends like Jane.. Recently, yesterday headed to do hair treatment, feels nice!! Thanks Ning & Yen for waiting for me!! *muackz* After that, headed to shopping spree once again.. >.< Oh man, I juz shopped last week, and there i am again, shopping! It's ok, take it as a form of relaxation. But boy m i tired.. >.< Mmm..
Can't exactly remember wad I wanted to blog but heys! At least I did right..? :) Anyhow, they'll be more happenings next week! Coz we're planning for a nite party next weekend!!! *looking forward* In the meantime, tomorrow's Monday again! And it just means 2 words. WORK & STRESS!
1. NDP Preview
2. ZPop Concert
3. Vanessa's 21st Birthday Party
4. Belated Celebration for Carolin's 21st Birthday
Well, these are the BIGGER events that I've remembered since I've last blogged.. Mmm.. at times after work, I'll head to the pool with Hest for a swim.. Serves as a form of relaxation & stress relief.. I've been heading to town for shopping with old friends like Jane.. Recently, yesterday headed to do hair treatment, feels nice!! Thanks Ning & Yen for waiting for me!! *muackz* After that, headed to shopping spree once again.. >.< Oh man, I juz shopped last week, and there i am again, shopping! It's ok, take it as a form of relaxation. But boy m i tired.. >.< Mmm..
Can't exactly remember wad I wanted to blog but heys! At least I did right..? :) Anyhow, they'll be more happenings next week! Coz we're planning for a nite party next weekend!!! *looking forward* In the meantime, tomorrow's Monday again! And it just means 2 words. WORK & STRESS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home