Special request from Yen to update, but as a matter of fact, i wanted 2 update my blog today. Its juz coincidence tt she tagged my board.. kekeke.. =P Anyhow, updates on my new job.. Can't disclose much information on wad i do, coz its confidental.. All defence sector stuff.. hehe.. Yeap! Generally, i do 3d modelling.. Real-time modelling, means wadever 3d product i model out is all e exact same height n length as u c it in real-world.. tt's y its called REAL-TIME modelling.. keke.. understand? Yeaps!! I've been doing tutorials for e new program tt im learning, very interesting n very much similar 2 3dsmax as i've mentioned earlier. Mmmm.. IT'S TUTORIALS N MORE TUTORIALS N EVEN MORE TUTORIALS! hehe.. Juz completed all juz today, n started modelling out a REAL building. Its certainly nt easy, n its UBER challenging..! SHIOK! hahaha.. but office damn quiet.. kinda cannot take it.. but oh well!! CONCENTRATION!!! hahahha.. Been emailing a bit these days.. lol
Its really sad, found out this shuai ge @ ABN has a gf le.. haix.. but wads surprising? NOTHING.. keke.. juz sad la.. seems like all e goodn handsome guys r all attached.. sad!!! Guess im destined 2 b a nun!!! >.<||
Anyhow, guess wot!! I've tix 2 NDP Preview tml!! WooHOoo!!! COOL EH!! though nt e actual day (which i very much yearn for!), betta den nuthing..! hehe.. Can c my fren march in e march pass.. stylo!!! He's gonna b e very 1st air force (wears blue caps) guy marching out!! STYLO EH!! hahahaha.. Woo!! I'm so excited!! hehehe.. life seems 2 b a lil betta these days~ hahaha.. I feel great abt it, although im really tired.. I NEED SLP!!!!!
Reminder specially 2 e Wen's sistas..
*clears throat*
Call me along when u guys gg cut hair ow!!!!! If nt.. *grinz* u 2 gonna get it from me..!!! hahaha.. I WANNA DO SMTHING 2 MY HAIR!! hahahaha.. perm? kekeke... =P
Its really sad, found out this shuai ge @ ABN has a gf le.. haix.. but wads surprising? NOTHING.. keke.. juz sad la.. seems like all e goodn handsome guys r all attached.. sad!!! Guess im destined 2 b a nun!!! >.<||
Anyhow, guess wot!! I've tix 2 NDP Preview tml!! WooHOoo!!! COOL EH!! though nt e actual day (which i very much yearn for!), betta den nuthing..! hehe.. Can c my fren march in e march pass.. stylo!!! He's gonna b e very 1st air force (wears blue caps) guy marching out!! STYLO EH!! hahahaha.. Woo!! I'm so excited!! hehehe.. life seems 2 b a lil betta these days~ hahaha.. I feel great abt it, although im really tired.. I NEED SLP!!!!!
Reminder specially 2 e Wen's sistas..
*clears throat*
Call me along when u guys gg cut hair ow!!!!! If nt.. *grinz* u 2 gonna get it from me..!!! hahaha.. I WANNA DO SMTHING 2 MY HAIR!! hahahaha.. perm? kekeke... =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home