Wednesday, September 27, 2006

After so many days frm MC, it seems like my stomach isn't getting any better.. >.< I keep running to e toilet early in the morning when i get to work n stay der for very long, having diarhoea.. >.< Since yesterday, n my legs r getting weaker n weaker.. >.< Today was e worst, i was on e bus on e way 2 work, my stomach was so bloody fucking pain.. >.< But i din wanna get down coz i'll b late if i do.. so juz beared with e pain.. >.< Usual same process, went toilet n started 2 do my business.. *argh* 2-3 times a day.. I think I can lose weight this way.. >.< STILL!! NO MILK OR ANY DIARY PRODUCTS FOR ME!! *ArgH* N my stomach feels like its swollen or wad.. fucking pain n "tired" kinda feeling.. >.< Hopefully I can cope till e end of this wk, coz rushing projs.. n definitely wanna meet my GG girls.. >.< MIZ U ALL!!! Anyway.. Today's my aunt's birthday.. Bought a Bakerz Inn cake for her as pressie.. was served by an ex-ijian, kinda forgot her name, but she can't recognise me anyway, so alright la.. lolx Mmm..

Mmmm.. Anyway, I came across a yahoo! topic or rather news.. I think it's quite a interesting piece of fact.. Mabbe take some time 2 read e article, it might enlighten u? Or perhaps make u more aware of smthing.. =)
Click here!!

I'll take my leave, hafing a lil fever again.. *argh* I HATE SICKNESS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home