Thursday, August 31, 2006

OK! I'm back, I said I was going to continue updating where I stopped yest.. Hee.. So here I am.. =)

Mmmm.. What i wanted to update was i managed to find my 1st crush's blog!! *faintz* GOODNESS ME!! I was juz being bored, so i went to google his name.. n viola! there it is!! Goodness me!! Mmm.. Yeap, saw his latest pix n all.. Though he's still good-lookin like he is in e past, but somehow, it seemed like i din like that kinda feeling that i used to haf many many years ago.. Prob u can simply put it as.. he doesn't exist in my world now.. can b seen in a good n a bad way though.. =) It's been around 12 years.. Liked him since Pri 3 n tried to resist myself frm liking him in Sec 4.. Even after going to NP, i tot i still liked him.. i guess its a habit..? *shrugs* Oh well, at least now i know that i've long gotten over him!! =) *blinks blinks* yeap!! =) Juz all e best to him..

Anyhow, life has to go on.. =)
I've decided i hafta get my butt off e chair to sign up for yoga lessons!!! It's been far too long i've been dragging myself.. I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!~ N girls, pls pls pls reply me back asap!!! Only Ning & Shin replied lor!! thanks arh!! -.- *sighs* Gonna do kick-boxing too with Janey.. SO yeap!! I'm so gonna pack myself with MANY MANY lessons.. so i won't slog around.. I DUN WANNA BECOME E FAT OLD VAL!! NONONOO!!!!! hee... =P

Hmm.. today after work joined colleagues for table tennis!! Woolala!! Long time since i've played ping pong though.. haha.. really fun!! =) Though I seriously suck @ it.. Gonna buck up! hee.. they're experts man!! oh well, compared to me.. hehe.. =P Yeap!! Hope more table-tennis sessions coming on... hee.. im tired man..

It's Friday tml!! *happy*
Nitez ppl..

To GG girls:
When are we gonna havoc at Levs' house!! I'm so sian of life.. lolx
Soon k!!!! In sept??? Hee..
I've tot of a plan..
Fri we go stay @ her hse, so make it like a 2.5 days 2 nites stay!! how how?? hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home